3. the 8th member

"hi guys! I'm y/n, i auditioned for vocalist and got in. I'm 23 years old" i said with a smile on my face.
"Hey I'm rap monster! My name is Kim namjoon but u can call me joonie".
"Hi I'm Jin and I'm world wide handsome yk 😏"
"Yes you r very handsome" i said while laughing.
"Hi I'm suga" a boy who looked like a cat said. (Lol)
" Heyyaaa I'm jhope! You can call me hobi :) "
" Hello I'm jimin , I'm 24"
Then the Starbucks boy spoke... " Hi I'm Kim taehyung and I'm 24 too . Ur the Starbucks girl right 😏😏😏" i rolled my eyes and said " yea yea stop teasing me with it " everyone started laughing. Jin said " you both know each other????" " Yes she was staring at me at Starbucks yesterday 😂" taehyung said. " I SAID I ZONED OUT OMO I WASN'T STARING" i kinda yelled at him while blushing from embarrassment. Everyone started laughing and then a boy which was left with his introduction said " hey I'm jungkook it's nice to meet you " . I said " nice to meet you too jungkook. Then we started discussing about the new song and i started practicing my verse.
I was sitting in the corner practicing my verse while the hyung line was practicing dance and the maknae line was just sitting beside me listening me practice.
"Woahhh your voice is so sweet ynie! You sing so good !" Jungkook spoke. "Yeaa ur voice is so good just practice the high note a few times and you'll perfectly get it" jimin said .
" Thank you guys!" I said while smiling . Taehyung was just sitting there listening us talking. He said " guys what about we go to a restaurant for lunch , I'm really craving ramen" everyone agreed and we went to the restaurant for ramen.
I was sitting between jungkook and taehyung and Jin was sitting in front of me. We all started eating and talking and while eating i choked on my food a lil and started coughing. Taehyung gave me water and rubbed my back a little. He then asked me " are you okay now?" I smiled and said " yes thank you " . Then we went back to hybe after lunch and practiced a few things and went back home at around 3:30 pm. I got into my car and drove back home . As i was tired from the day, i decided to sleep a little before my part time job. I also decided to quit my part time job as i had got into hybe now. I woke up at 6:15 and got ready , ate some snacks and left for my part time job. I talked to the manager of my restaurant about me quitting their job and she was such a sweet lady gave me a goodbye and said good luck to me for my future. I promised her to visit her few times when I'm free. I worked hard knowing it was my last day working in that restaurant and said goodbyes to my other employee friends.
I got home at around 10:30 pm and made dinner for myself . I was going through my phone while eating my dinner when I saw i had 7 requests on my Instagram. I approved all of them as they were of the BTS boys. I started to go through their profiles and followed them back. I was looking through their posts and then got a DM from taehyung.
-
Taehyung- hey y/n! Taehyung this side.
Y/n- heyy Starbucks boy😏
Taehyung- Omg really?😒
Y/n- yas hahahah
Taehyung- okay then as ur wish 😞
Y/n- omo is tae tae sad?🥺 Too bad ur gonna get called Starbucks boy hehehe😈
Taehyung- okay then Starbucks girl 😏
Y/n- yea yea so wyd?
Taehyung- nothing just texting you , wyd?
Y/n- same lol
Taehyung- you should sleep it's getting late.
Y/n- yea ik I'll sleep in a few minutes.
Taehyung- okay great , so how was ur first day with us today? Did u enjoyed it?
Y/n- yes!i loved it and it was a great day!
Taehyung- cool! :D
Y/n - yas! I'll go sleep now , you should sleep too.
Taehyung- okay bye Starbucks girl goodnight😞💔
Y/n- bye Starbucks boy! Goodnight 😂👍🏻
*Taehyung reacted ❤️ to your message*
-
I smiled as i walked to my bed and fell asleep. Dude this boy.... Aish. 🤭

                   ------------------

Part 3 done!hope you liked it! <3