Hyunjin laughed at Minho's cuteness. He freed himself from Chan's arms, and walk towards Minho. He gave him a chaste kiss, but Minho wouldn't allow it.

Minho wrapped his arms around the younger's small waist, and kiss him passionately for almost 15 seconds.

"Yah! Get a room." Chan said, annoyed. "Why are you even here, kiddo?" He asked Hyunjin with his stern voice.

"Now I'm a kid to you?" Hyunjin pout.

"Oh my God, Hyunjin. What am I going to do to you?" Chan groaned.

Hyunjin giggles. "I'm sorry, ok?" He smiled at Chan. "Anyway, why are you here Mr. Lee?" He playfully asked.

It's time for Minho to groan. "What's with you calling me Mister since last week?" Minho admits it or not, Hyunjin calling him 'Mister' surely did something to him.

Chan looks at Hyunjin bewilderingly. "Oh God! Don't tell me-" His eyes darted at Minho.

"Don't look at me like that. Where do you think he got that?" Minho said shaking his head.

Hyunjin laughed at the two. "Cute." He commented. The two look at him with raised eyebrows. "What? Oh my Gosh! I wanna squish your cheeks." He said, loving his lovers interaction too much.

Minho and Chan slowly look at each other, then nodded with smirks.

~~~~~~~~~

🔞⚠️

"Fu..ck!" Hyunjin cursed out when Minho thrust deeper inside him while Chan playing, and sucking on his sensitive buds.

It's been a half hour when they enter inside Chan's secret room and starts fucking the light out of their lover. Minho was so overwhelmed at how huge the English teacher's office was, to fit a studio type room in it, but Chan just gave him a shrugged as an answer.

They took turns inside Hyunjin... Chan, and Minho never  thought that they would love every second of it. The sounds that their little lover let out when they overstimulates him. The way his face contours each time they touch him on every sensitive parts of his body. How hot, sexy, needy, but cute and angelic Hyunjin at all the same time.

"C-Chanie... P-please... M-my mouth... P-please, shut m-me up!" Hyunjin pleads at Chan to kiss him. He doesn't like it when he starts to made loud moans, and noises.

"It's alright, baby. We love it." Chan assured him, but still make out with Hyunjin.

Minho groaned when he felt like he's near. He thrust faster, and deeper inside Hyunjin. It made Hyunjin stop making out with Chan just to moan loudly, and let out a choked sob.

"Too m-much! A-ahhh... Miho, it's hurts. F-fuck!" Hyunjin cried out while moaning.

"Please bear with me, love. I'm close." Minho's voice was tired, his thrust became sloppy. "Chan!"

Chan nodded, and put Hyunjin's member in his mouth. Hyunjin let out a hoarse screams from being overstimulated, his nails clawing on Minho's chest.

A few more thrust from Minho, and Chan's bobbing his head on Hyunjin's member, the boy explodes his loads in Chan's mouth, followed by Minho exploding inside his hole.

Chan tiredly laid beside where Hyunjin is lying. Minho softly caress Hyunjin's tear stained cheeks. They are all tired, but Hyunjin is near to passing out. He keeps mumbling incoherent words that both of his lovers were so used to by now, and find it really adorable.

Chan stood up to clean up while Minho is taking care of Hyunjin, making sure that the boy is comfortable in his sleep after cleaning and dressing him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So. You were going to tell me something, right? What is it?"  Chan started after putting down two cups of tea on the coffee table for him, and Minho.

Hyunjin is now sleeping in Chan's (and Hyunjin) room. The two leave him there to rest well, they took a number to the poor boy.

"Answer my question first-" Minho was interrupted by Chan.

"You're rude. You know that, right?" He commented. "You said you wanted to talk, but didn't say anything about what the fuck you wanted to talk about. I asked you, but you gave me a damn question too. What the hell, Minho?" Chan said clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry, ok? Jeez... You don't know how to chill, man." Minho retorted.

"I'm still your teacher." He reminded.

"The one that I'm sharing my boyfriend with. You good, man?" Minho smirk, but laughed when Chan stood up, ready to kick him out. "I'm just kidding. Let's be friends, Chan." He now said seriously, but the older just glared at him. "I'm being genuine here, Chan. For the sake of Hyunjin." He added genuinely. Lending his hand for a handshake.

Chan think for a while before accepting the handshake. They stared at each other for a while, then started chuckling. "Let's take a good care of him." Minho said when they are both sitting across each other.

Chan nodded. "I never wanted to take care of anyone more than him." He assured.

"Anyway. Who's that baby?" He pointed at the picture that he was looking at earlier.

 Who's that baby?" He pointed at the picture that he was looking at earlier

"Hyunjin."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Cttro of the pictures that I used🥀

What do you think? Were you surprised at the middle part😏, because I am.
My brain works by itself again, and my fingers allows it took over😂😅

Anyway... I hope you all like it❤️