"What is it, Onix?" I ask, and much to our surprise, he wants to join our team. I smile and say, "Welcome to the team, Onix." Then I throw a Pokeball and Onix is captured.

Onix: The Rock Snake Pokemon: Rock and Ground Type. As it grows, the stone portions of its body harden to become similar to a diamond, but colored black.

Daisy says, "Well, I am sure that if we give the information to Grandpa, he will be thrilled."

"Yeah." Misty says, "So where are you going next, Daisy?"

"The next Titan should be found in the Pokemon Tower of Lavender Town." Daisy says, "I'm planning to go there and see for myself.

"That's also where we're headed as well, since we're trying to reach Celadon City and we need to take a long route." Insey says.

Then after chatting, Daisy decides to join us for a short while so we can head to Lavender Town together.

After getting out of Lavender Town, we decide to take a rest in the Pokemon Center. "Finally, Pikachu can take a rest after his hard work." Serena says as Pikachu stops glowing.

"The fog's coming in, and that's not good." Misty says after looking at the fog around the area.

"Don't worry. The Ghosts only lurk inside the Pokemon Tower there at night, and it is not dark right now." Insey says.

"I heard from my mother that the Ghosts inside the Pokemon Tower can't be attacked by Pokemon moves due to the eerie fog there. So what we should do is to get to Saffron City and purchase the Silph Scope if we want to have it." I say.

"If you say so." Serena says. We decide to visit the Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House, only to find that the owner of the place isn't there.

"Do you know where Mr. Fuji could have gone to?" I find a girl and ask her, but she shakes her head and says, "You mean my grandpa? I heard that he is heading to the Pokemon Tower because of some paranormal activity, but he hasn't returned yet."

"I see." I nod as we leave the place, and Brock asks, "Who's Mr. Fuji?"

"He used to be the founder of the Cinnabar Lab, after the Pokemon Mansion was burned into ashes, he lives here now to take care of abandoned Pokemon." I say. "But it seems that he's inside the Pokemon Tower, so I guess we won't be able to meet him today."

When we head inside the Pokemon Center, we see a familiar face, and the said person quickly rushes to us and hugs us.

"Big sis Gina! It's nice to see you again!" I say.

"Ash! Insey! Serena! What a surprise!" Gina says. "I see you made it to Lavender Town, that's wonderful."

Brock tries to flirt with her, but he is pulled away by Misty. This causes Gina to be surprised and she asks us what's going on.

"Oh, these three are our travel companions, Yellow, Misty, and Brock. You already know Daisy, since she's here for Titan Pokemon researching."

"Okay. It's nice to meet all of you." Gina says. "My name is Gina Ketchum, and I'm the third of my family. Insey here is our youngest while Ash is our fourth."

After the introduction, Gina says, "You see, I'm here because I just finished visiting Golly's grave."

This causes us to be sad, and Misty says, "I think you've mentioned Golly before... she was your deceased sister, right?"

"Yeah, she was buried in the Pokemon Center because she likes Pokemon." I say, "I guess we should also pay her grave a visit as well."

Brock and Misty refuse to come into the Pokemon Tower because they are scared, so it is only us to explore the Pokemon Tower. When we go into the tower, we find a lot of Gastly and Haunter around the area.