Jae- yeah ?

Eunmi- you know those three ( pointing at Jimin, Taehyung and Suga )are in stay away zone and these 3( jin, rm and jungkook) are in ok ok zone.( She was whispering this to him which we heard . We chuckled silently while listening to her make groups between us . I pout a little becaz she kept me in the stay away zone but we all were confused beach she didn't say about hobi Hyung . )

Jae- what about that one ? j-hope ?

Eunmi- He is in the Flower zone . Hehe. ( I was confused what is flower zone so i thought to ask )

Me- ahem ahem .

Eunmi- yes ? *Asked softly*

Me- why are you talking about ?

Eunmi- why do you want to know ? Wait were you trying to hear us ?

Me- oh god you were already talking loud bitch

Jae- mind your words towards my sister you Mr . *Said sternly*

Jae- and Mimi they almost heard you so why not say to them only. From when are you not saying anything Straight forwardly.

Eunmi- ahem so i was saying that i put you guys into 3 groups .

Rm- what are they ?

Eunmi- Stay away zone , pretty normal zone and flower zone .

Suddenly our maid said us to go to the dinning room we all sat in the seat . As Eunmi sat in the seat between her mom and jae . . And Mrs park asked

Ms cha- oh my i heard you already made groups nini . Who are in which ?

Dad- what is that group's honey ?

Ms cha - jagi. It's that she always will have some zone within herself and accordingly she behaves so

Dad- ohh so sweetie who is in which

Eunmi-umm that mochi,tiger and cat are in stay away zone and Jin, bunny and rm in pretty normal zone

Dad - wait where is hobi ?

Eunmi- he is in the flower zone

Ms cha- oh my wow . Son you are already in her flower zone .wow

Me- what is it ?

Jae- she has her comfort or character zones so according to that she acts .
In the list flower zone is in the 3 Rd and it's pretty hard to go there but your brother has already gone without talking to her that's why we are a bit shocked .

I don't know why but I felt so jealous of hobi Hyung. Why did i even act like that to her. We ( BTS) all looked towards hobi Hyung to only find him standing with a proud smile .

Eunmi- can we eatttt? I am hungry? *She said whinning *

Dad- *chuckled* ok start eating ..

We all started eating . I saw that Eunmi didn't eat nor took any dish in her plate . Before jin hyung could ask why , jae started feeding her and ate himself . She was eating so cutely that we couldn't take our eyes from her .

It was a bit awkward between us . Mom and dad were talking . Jae was feeding Eunmi and she was eating while looking at us time to time . I noticed her wearing gloves in her hand . In uni also she was wearing it

 In uni also she was wearing it

( Only that black gloves )

We all finished eating . We went to living room . Dad and Mrs park went to their room for something we don't know .
We all are sitting .there is an akward silence between us . Jae and Eunmi are communicating through their eyes lol .
To clear the silence out . Jin Hyung clear his throat to catch everyones attention which did .

Jin- ahem . So Eunmi and Jaehyun, say about you guys? What are your hobbies?

Eunmi-  dancing and reading are my favourite hobbies. But I don't do that as I am lazy so I just sleep in my free time hehe

Jae- . By the way which month are you jungkook?

Jk- i am September

Jae- oh we are Feb so apparently we are older than you.

Eunmi- oww jae now if he is younger than me than am i not the baby anymore to you and to everyone.

Jae- baby you are always our baby . No one can take the place ok . Well you have now someone younger than you , you should be happy .

Eunmi- but they are also younger than me tho . Still you guys treat me like baby

Jae - becaz you are baby * he said piching her cheeks as we all started at them in aww . *

Suddenly we heard a sound causing us to jump

We saw Eunmi immediately took her phone and stoped it .

Eunmi- hehe i am sorry *she said in cute voice which melted us *

Jae- Mimi i think it's time let's go
Eunmi- yeah i am sleepy too

Jin- but your mom is here

Jae- it's ok . I send her the message . We will leave now .

Jin- sure then

They got up . We also got up .
They both bowed to us . Their signature bow.

Eunmi- tq for the meal and having us in your mansion . It was nice to meet you guys ☺️* she said in a soft voice and bowed to us . *

Jae- bye see you guys in the shopping.

Eunmi- byeee everyone . Have a nice sleep .

She waved her had cutely which we awwed then they turned to go but Eunmi turned back and ran towards hobi Hyung. Next thing made us shock and jealous.

She hugged him . And said

Eunmi- good night and sweet dreams . Have a great sleep . See you later OPPA .

She pulled from the hug and gave a kiss in his cheeks and ran towards Jaehyun. She dragged him while giggling and said while running

Eunmi- bye bye everyone good night hehe

Jae- aish this girl . Yaah don't pull me fast aish

They went out but we were still shock . We turned towards hobi Hyung to see him in shock too . I went near him and shake Him a little. He flinched and then i think he processed what happened . He was smiling like crazy .

Jk- why did only Hyung get a special treatment? * He whinned being jealous . Not gonna lie i am also . He was smiling so proudly in front of us

Jin- ahh i too want like that good night

Rm- Mee too

I too want to agree with them but my ego is first so i just scoffed

Hobi- you guys are just jealous of me being her favourite * he said grinning *

Jk- oh shut up Hyung just becaz she gave you special treatment doesn't mean you are her favourite . After we get bond. You see i will always be her favourite .

Jin- in your dreams . I will be her favourite

They both started bickering . Hobi Hyung was smiling like craz like who wouldn't . We all always wanted a sister so ofcourse he is so happy .
I looked towards Suga Hyung . He was sitting emotionaless. Then there was my soulmate who was pouting . I was too . But i don't want to agree . My ego doesn't let us .

We all then went to our rooms to sleep . tomorrow we have wedding shopping so we have no uni for 2 weeks . Becaz we took some holiday for the marriage

Ms.cha  went after an hour to there home .