[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?

Start from the beginning

Diablo:- ASURA ARTS:- FIST OF BLACK BLOOD!

Diablo using the gap created by this situation, decided to attack first. Using his one functioning leg he sprinted forward just to be block by a flaming spear.

Neel:- Spear Arts:- THRUST!

Their attacks clashed and Diablo lost his arm. He was blown away by that attack.

Lucifer and Neel prepared for a counter attack but none came. They look at each other and said.

Lia/Neel:- Is that it?!

CRUNCH!

Again as if reacting to their thoughts, a sudden sound of someone eating ringed across the building. Just then, the defeated knight puppets rose up and almost flew towards Diablo!

A huge magic explosion took place as soon as the two came in contact. Diablo had eaten the broken cores of the three puppet knights, merging with them in the process.

Diablo:- Grahhhhh!

His arm and leg now replaced with extremely tough and thick armour. He had Iron arm attached to his sides and three core popping out of his chest.

Diablo:- SOUL ALCHEMIST ARTS:- DEMON LORD'S GREED!

Lucifer and Neel saw what was happening in front of their eyes. Diablo absorbed the souls of the puppet knights and grew way stronger.

Diablo:- Grahhhhhh!

The voice of the world rang yet again.

Individual Diablo trying to surpass his limits.
Almost Ascension achieved.
Diablo has changed races forcefully.
He is now Arc-Demon IRON MONARCH.
Individual Diablo has seized to exist.

IRON MONARCH

SOUL ALCHEMIST
NEW BORN MONARCH
IRON SOUL
HALF DEMON
ARC DEMON

Lucifer and Neel were caught oof gaurd. Diablo who now looked extremely different from before roared yet again.

Neel:- IRON MONARCH?

Lia:- Arc demon at that..... Damn, why are all the villians around me growing stronger. First Roy and now Diablo... now I am realising how women feel about persistent men.

Neel:- Aren't you a women yourself?

Lia:- It is not an important question right now Neel! Get your thoughts together, Neel!

Neel:- Yes Yes. Diablo evolved? Like a Pokemon? No this transformation, he is like a Digimon!

Lia:- No, that is not that important either! What even is this poke and digi?!