"Oh.ooo Al you need to see this."
Lay showed his I pad to Alexander.

"What ?"

"I think I found some information about that boy."

"His name is Max"

Alexander said as matter of fact reading the name under the picture but it was another photo that the attention of him a family photo of 3 persons one being the boy from earlier another one looks like an official with serious look and the last one with a beautiful smile which was definitely not reaching his eyes.his face made an a twist in Alexander heart for some unknown reason.

"Not some Max Al....He is Max Lightwood Bane..Younger son of Magnus Bane the legendary prince of Edom who married Alexander Gideon Lightwood.

"Magnus Bane". Alexander whispered.

"Yes and him calling you dad.did it ring the bell..?" Lay asked with hope

"Why must it ring a bell to me?". Alexander replied with confused face

"Are you on drugs Al.what happened to your supersonic brain?"

"Lay.." Alexander warned.

"Ok.first of all Alexander Lightwood Bane passed away during a mission when this Max was a kid so using his name as a prank is not an option."

"Hmm......He looked shocked when he saw me"

Alexander said while remembering the crying face of Max.

"Exactly that is my point.Him being that much shocked seeing you means you may have some features of his dead father like I said he was a small kid when his father passed away poor boy must have lost it when he saw someone like his father and dont forget you both have the same name".

"Oh god.he was really crying his eyes out and I shouted at him. Alexander was now feeling guilty of his actions.but how are you much sure of me being similar to his dad.?" Alexander asked

"Scroll down idiot theres a photo of a painting of you....I mean the dead Alexander".

Alexander immediately looked at the next picture which was indeed a painting of 2 person kissing it was a blurry painting but he can the resemblance between himself and a man in suite in the painting. The other man was also in suite 'It must be their wedding picture' He thought.

Do you have a clear picture of this Alexander guy? He asked returning the I Pad to Leo

"No it looks like his photos were removed from the internet but Man.... his husband Damn this man is a total package..uh prince of hell for a reason Al...look at his hipzzzz..tight leather pant oh god just look at the pics he is shining....so much glitter I wonder if his body was full of glitter or not especially his d....."

"STOP..right there..."

Alec grabbed the I Pad and glared at Leo. He felt weird when Leo was describing this Bane guy. But he must admit Magnus indeed looking great in the pictures.

 But he must admit Magnus indeed looking great in the pictures

"You're acting like you're his husband" Leo laughed.

"I am.."

"What..?" Leo looked at Alec.

"What?" Alec replied

"Did you just?....

Leo's words were interrupted by a knocking on the door.

"Ill check" Leo said and walked to open the door. He opened the door only to find out two persons standing in front of room.

.

.

.

Mr. Bane..?