Chapter 3 - Beach

With everything I've asked and thought of, I'm glad I am in an agreement with those who gave feedback. Looking forward to writing more of this.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Reine had developed a plan. Both girls were having earpieces. At this point she was going to be playing with three puppets. Her favorite one being (F/N) of course. He was waiting on Reine's orders.

"So Reine, happy to be at the beach, but what's going on?" He asked.

< Rotation. >

"Huh..."

< Kaguya will be with you. You're switching on and off beach dates. Hour to hour. Then Yuzuru will will follow up after an hour. Lounge, cuddle, swim, whichever you like. Don't worry. These intercoms are waterproof. >

"Hm. Thank goodness. That'd be awful if they weren't."

< If they weren't I wouldn't say a beach date. First one is on her way. Remember, make her feel good. Talk to her. Get to know who she is. Make it about her. >

"You got it."

"Hey Cutie." Kaguya came walking to the beach entrance. Wearing a white bikini with polka-dots.

"Good to see you?" Said (F/N).

"And it's good to see you." Kaguya smiled. "Before we get started can you lotion me up?"

"Sure..."

< A little aggressive but it's down hill after this. > Reine knew what she was doing. This was the first hi. He had put his hands on the girls. After a modest sun protection, smooth sailing.

(F/N) grabbed the lotion and started with her shoulders. She let at a sigh of relief that could double as a soft moan. As (F/N) had to try his best to ignore that and keep his game face on. Then pouring a little bit of the lotion in Kaguya's hand.

"Get your chest." He asked.

Kaguya giggled. "Anything for you." She rubbed her hands together and started to apply in her cleavage. Circling her hands. "Do you like them?" She cooed to him.

"All of you is beautiful. Let's not have that elegant skin match that pretty hair. Shall we?" He smiled.

"You're so nice." Kaguya closed her eyes.

"Try to be." He perked a smile. "So Kaguya, how are you feeling about all of this?"

She stopped for a moment. It was just hitting her thought process. Her and Yuzuru fought like hell, but outside of their huge battle of battles, there was a brighter side to it. "Actually, I didn't think I would be on a date with a human boy. I've, thought about it. You've made me feel, happy."

"You deserve to be happy. You have a life of your own you should fulfill. Try new things. There is so much to do." He recalled.

"Yeah, although now that I think of it, it would be nice for us to enjoy these dates. They will be our lasts." Kaguya frowned.

"Let's be positive. I will give you my best." He assured.

"Thank you." She sighed in relief.

"What would you do if you won Kaguya? There things you want to try out? Some things to see in the eyes of a human? Anything?"

"Well, I certainly haven't been on a date before. Maybe have more. The movies, a dinner out. Take the train at sunset." Kaguya smiled.

"All good ideas. I hope there's more. But hey, want to hit the ocean?" He offered.