I added that last part knowing the man standing below me is also the guy I share this dorm with. I see his face light up at the compliment.

     "Wow! Th-" He stumbles over his words and clears his throat, the shine in his expression leaving. "I mean, that's great to hear!"

     I stifle a laugh at his reaction. I tilt my head at the guy standing in the middle of the dorm room. 

     "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked genuinely. I'm sure he had many other important things to do, being Spiderman and all. But all he did was shrug. 

     "I've got free time. And I was thinking I could take you out for a tour of Mumbattan?"

     "Oh! Wait, why?"

     "So you don't have to stay in here all day. You don't have anything to entertain yourself either."

      My heart warms at how thoughtful he was. I smiled gratefully at him. "That's so kind of you."

     "Meh, It's nothing." He shrugged with a slight smile, trying to be humble. It brought a little smile to my face. He's so sweet.

     "Come on!" He beckoned as he walked towards the door. He tried opening it, but Pavitr locked it before he left. When he tried going out the door it made me realize something, so I asked him on it.

    "Wait how did you know I was here?" I asked him. I furrowed my eyebrows a little, in fake confusion, just to mess with him a bit more.

     He pauses in his tracks, and it takes everything in me not to start burst out laughing. This guy does not know how to hide his identity at all. 

     "I- I know Pavitr! Through- things. Mutual friends and things." He lies, trying to explain himself. I roll my eyes with a smile at how unprepared he is at being Spiderman. 

     I clamber down the bunk bed ladder and open the drawer where I left the key Pavitr gave me. I grabbed it and went towards the door. Spiderman moved a little out of the way to let me unlock the door. I did just that and opened the door. We walk out of the dorm and I close the door behind me, locking it as well. 

     We walk down the hallway towards the stairs to go out, when I decide I should strike up a conversation. 

     "Say, how long have you been Spiderman for now?" I ask him, genuinely curious if this lack of excuses for things was because he was new to Spiderman or he was just a dumb guy. 

     "A few months!" He almost immediately responded. He was quick to answer, without thought, like he was eager to talk. "Maybe three months? Four months now? I don't know, it's easy to lose count."

     "What, you don't remember the day you became Spiderman?" I questioned. 

     "Well, I remember the day, I just don't remember what day." He says nonchalantly. He reaches his arms out and stretches. "I live in the present! No use in thinking of the past, you know?"

     I hum in agreement. That's a nice way to live. I wish I could have such a carefree mindset like him. 

     We make it outside and there's a yellow auto rickshaw waiting for us. Spiderman gestures towards it with a grin. 

     "These are 'auto's! They're auto rickshaws, but we call them 'auto's for short here. They're your taxis." Spiderman explains. I nod in acknowledgment.

     We climb into the 'auto' and the driver looks at us in awe. It's probably not everyday Spiderman calls you to be his taxi driver.

     And there started the tour.