Zac : I love you too and you never have to worry about our love being at risk of being broken. Our love is endless, your all that I want and need out of this thing called life. Whatever is weighing heavy on your heart, give it to me. I will carry the load just so you won't have too. Do you want to do our handshake?

Fatima : (chuckles) I hear you and yes. - she says as she lifts her body up onto his chest, straddling him-

Zac : (doing their handshake)

Zac and Fatima's handshake consists of them slapping hands with each other, sliding up, connecting their pinky fingers, then they connect their index fingers. They connect their thumbs, flip their hands over together and then they slide out. They form a heart with Fatima's left hand and Zac's right hand. Lastly, they seal their handshake with a double kiss.

Zac : (breaking away from the kiss) Ti, the handshake consists of two kisses not three.

Fatima : (running her fingers up and down his chest) I know, but we can make it three or four kisses.

Zac : No, we're not changing it. Your hot breath ass always wants to do some extra shit. -he says jokingly-

Fatima : - slaps him in the face, starts laughing-

Zac : - holds his right cheek- I was fucking playing with your ass. Dafuq, is wrong with you? Then you fucking laughing, ain't shit funny. Dafuq, you think this is Fatima? This is not no Fifty Shades of Grey type shit. Dafuq, I think I need to file a domestic violence complaint against you. Just in case something happens to me. Dafuq, about to leave a big ass red mark on my face and shit.

Fatima : Do you want me to kiss it? It's okay Tinky, it's not that bad. -she says as she continues to laugh- Let me kiss your head, Ti-Ti's little man. -she says as she makes kissing noises with her lips-

Zac : (grabs her by the throat, gently) I would like an apology.

Fatima : (smiles) I love this, you should do it a little harder. I guess I can offer you an apology. -she says as she playfully rolls her eyes-

Zac : (let's her neck go) Your such a damn freak, my goodness. I'm so glad that I'm saved and filled with the Holy Ghost. Since you apologizing and giving out kisses, I want you to kiss my head.

Fatima : Zac, your such a lair. When you got dipped in that holy water, you almost drowned. You had a whole fight with the water, that's why your ass got re-dipped. How you get baptized twice in one setting? -she says as she shakes her head- Come on, let me kiss your forehead big baby.

Zac : That preacher tried to drown my ass. I thought I saw the light before my time. You know what I was referring to when I said my head. I wasn't referring to my forehead, I was talking about my other head. - he says smirking-

Fatima : (chuckles) I don't like you, so it's not happening. Didn't you say my hot breath ass, and I always wanna do some extra ass shit? Dafuq. -she says imitating Zac-

Zac : I was joking and you know that. I don't even talk let that, and you can't say Dafuq like that.

Fatima : Like what? - laughs-

Zac : Do you hear how girly you just said that? Say it like a nigga. I think you was a nigga at birth, the way you fight and yell.

Fatima : If I was a nigga, then you was a girl. That's why your little man isn't getting any attention. -laughs-

Zac : You always think some shit funny. One day you gone choke on your own spit. Get off of me. I should've left your ass up by your damn self.

Fatima : (leans down, whispers in his ear) You wish I was spitting on your little man right now.