𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

MAEBY KARDASHIAN-WEST𝖲𝖮𝖢𝖨𝖠𝖫 𝖬𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖠 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱#𝟱𝟬 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥 [ ★ 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗧 ] 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟬𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔

𝖲𝖮𝖢𝖨𝖠𝖫 𝖬𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖠 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱
#𝟱𝟬 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥 [ ★ 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗧 ]
𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬
𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟬
𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘
𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔

ABOUT
As the first born grandchild of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, fame was expected of Maeby Kardashian-West from the day she was born. Maeby has become a social media star in her own right, from modeling, to YouTube, to starring in episode of KUWTK alongside her family, to even forming a girl group of her own with close friends Ophelia Garret and Flora Bronwen, Maeby has proven to be someone to keep your eye on!

FAMILY LIFE
Born in LA to mother Kim Kardashian-West, the mystery of Maeby's father has been the source of several pop culture conspiracies. Legally adopted by Grammy award winning artist, Kanye West in 2013 following the birth of her sister, Maeby has been raised alongside her younger siblings: North West, Saint West, Chicago West, and Psalm West. She was brought up alongside her aunts: Kylie and Kendall Jenner.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Outside of her family ties, Maeby is a member of girl group CLOUD9 alongside close friends Ophelia Garret and Flora Bronwen! The group officially debuted in 2017 after years of the girls posting covers on YouTube. Gaining co-signs from artists like Kanye, SZA, and Nicki Minaj the girl groups has come a long way from their YouTube days!

NOTEfair warning the timeline for this story will probably be all over the place!!! and ik kanye is terrible but he will ofc play a role in maeby's life since he is her dad but he won't be like a huge part of the story 😭

NOTE
fair warning the timeline for this story will probably be all over the place!!!
and ik kanye is terrible but he will ofc play a role in maeby's life since he is her dad but he won't be like a huge part of the story 😭