minho - one night only

content includes: dom! minho x poc fem reader

one night stand, stripper y/n, she has a boyfriend, messy, aftercare, drunk lazy sex, squirting? overstimulation, unsafe sex, unknown age gap.

notes: made july 8 2023

a/n: don't be a ghost reader, say something or leave requests 

this is a lot brace yourself.

not checking for typos

minho sipped on the heavy liquor that sat in the glass cup in his hand, chatting with a few of his coworkers about their company. minho was a dancer, and an employee at the big company JYPent.

lee minho was a great dancer. he was smooth, he was sharp, he was clean, and over all amazing. minho was calm and collected, and quiet. he never really spoke to anyone at jyp.

nor come to a strip club with them.

he had been bribed by one of his coworkers to come here and have a few drinks.

"listen, if you come i'll cover for you for 3 days while you take the days off." his coworker, bangchan said.

mhm.

"and you'll get me coffee every morning?"

bangchan nodded.

"deal."

now everyone's drunk and can't even say full sentences. minho walks over to the bar and asked for a refill, along with a bottle of water.

he walked over to the front stage and took a seat, he was told the dancers would be coming out any minute. minhos drunk, halfway asleep on the chair he was sitting on, manspreading.

music started which woke him up his dozing off. his coworkers sat behind him in chairs as he sat directly in the center. a total of four dancers came to the poles, but one of them caught his eye.

she was a god.

the way her hips moved on the pole made him feel things that he shouldn't. she wore a black tiny mini shirt which you could see the white thong she had on, along with a white bra, with some nerdy glasses that sat at the edge of her nose.

unlike the other dancers who were entertaining everyone in the crowd, minho felt like this one specific dancer was only entertaining him.

soon the dancers came down from the stage and minho gasped lightly as the dancer walked over to him smoothly.

she started at his knees and she ran her small hands up his thighs. minho looks at her through low hooded intoxicated eyes, following her every move.

the dancer sits on his lap and ran her hand through his hair, staring right back at him. minho knew touching the dancers was not allowed unless you paid for a private show, so he kept his hands to himself.

"find me later, pretty boy." the dancers' voice lured in his head as she rubbed at the back of his hair. drunk, minho nodded and turns his head to her neck, and lightly gazed his lips over the skin making her breath uneasy.

she slid one of her soft hands into his and interlocked it. minho lets the girl turn him on, he didn't push her away or anything.

oh, so badly he wanted to touch her body.

she smiles, removing herself from his lap, hands still interlocked. his eyes scanned her curvy figure as she finally let go of his hand, walking back onto the stage.