jeongin - stressed out

content includes: dom! jeongin x poc fem reader

dick sucking, y/n is his best friend, nasty lazy sex, in the studio, jeongin is nervous, safe sex, y/n is very touchy when it comes to him, aftercare, 3 year age gap (19-22)

notes: made june 4 2023

jeongin tapped the pencil on the white sheet of paper gently, still trying to study and memorize the lyrics of a song changbin wrote for him to sing.

he had it yesterday, then the next day when he came to sing it in the studio, it's like everything went away.

he whispered a small 'fuck' underneath his breath before standing up and walking around the studio, running his hands through his hair.

a small knock was heard on the door, before it was being pushed open and a head was peaked in. it was han.

"hey innie, you think you got it yet?" han asked as he stepped inside and took a look at the paper. "i got it a tiny bit but it's like, i can't sing it." he bit down on the pencil, chewing into the side slightly.

"mhmm, maybe ask y/n to help you. she's on her way here i asked her bring me some food. plus she's good at this singing shit." han explained, sitting the paper back on the table. "and she need to hurry up with my food."

before jeongin could respond a knock was heard on the door. "it's open dumbass!" han yelled, and with that the door was pushed open and y/n walked in, two take out bags of food in hand.

"jisung don't play with me while i got this motherfucking food in my hand, i will throw all this shit away." y/n glared at him. "chill chill chill, i quit i was just kidding." han stood up from the seat and grabbed the food, setting it on the table and going back over to her and giving her a small thank you hug.

"awe okay the fuck. hey innie boo." y/n smiled at him and he couldn't help but smile back. "well i'm gonna leave you two to it, y/n help him with that. i'm not about to sit here and third wheel." han spoke, mouth full of food already.

"and leave some of that, she did not buy all that for you." jeongin walked over, taking a tray of the noodles, along with the rice. "i really didn't. go share with changbin, that's who i bought the meat for." y/n sat in the spiny chair, turning it to look at han.

"i can't have shit." he pouts, packing up all the food and walking out the studio, closing the door behind him. "fucking fatass." jeongin said, rolling his eyes causing y/n to giggle slightly.

y/n watched as he stared down at a piece of paper and stuffed his face with rice, a stern expression on his face.

she turned her chair back to the computer that was open with many of their songs.

"innie, what did you need help with?" she turned back towards him and he looked up, confused. "what did you need help with?" she asked again.

"ohh, just some song changbin made for me to sing, but i can't remember half of the lyrics." he said to her, still stuffing his face and looking at the sheet.

y/n stood up and he looked up at her, confused.

"lean back." and he did what he was told.

only for her to make herself comfortable on his lap, it shocked him honestly. he looked at the crop top she wore as she studied the lyrics on the paper, jeongin not listening to anything she said.

her back looked so smooth he just wanted to reach out and run his thumb across it, so he did. he placed his hand gently on her hip, using his thumb to make small circles on it.