bangchan - birthday girl

content includes: dom! bangchan x poc fem reader.

birthday sex, cake and whipped cream, choking, unsafesex, 'good girl' and 'daddy' type shit, three year age gap, fluff in the beginning?

notes: made may 27 2023

--

confetti bombs and snappers went off as the clock finally hits 12. y/n soon gets bombarded with hugs, and loud 'happy birthdays' filled the living room. the neighbor's are going to have a field day in the morning.

the room then went quiet as the lights dimmed and seungmin walked in, a cake in his hand with the words 'happy birthday' written in icing, also in her favorite color.

the boys began singing happy birthday to her as y/n smiled ear to ear. the bubbly feeling she felt in her stomach felt so joyful, which she didn't want to go away anytime soon. bangchan smiled at her, he really loved seeing her smile. if she's happy hes happy.

his smile never left as he watched y/n blow her candles out, clapping a bit as well. he walked over to her, placing a tiara on her head gently so he didn't mess her hair up. han being sure to take pictures of the wholesome moment.

"happy birthday baby." bangchan leaned down and pressed a small kiss to her lips, before running his finger across the cake then smearing the cold icing on her cheek and she gasped slightly before doing the same back, only rubbing it on his chin.

"i want a slice stop putting yall dirty fingers in it." minho spoke up, coming from the kitchen with a knife and plates for everyone else.

the party continued for another hour until everyone got tired. the boys said their goodbyes which left y/n and bangchan in the comfort of their own home. she sighed, walking up to bangchan who was stuffing his face with cake and a smile on his face.

"did you enjoy your party?" he turned his head to her, covering his mouth as he still chewed on the cake. she smiled at him, reaching her hands up and wiping the corner of his mouth removing the frosting. he let her, humming as a quick thank you.

"i loved everything, you did too good." y/n smiled sheepishly, resting her chin on his shoulder. "i'm glad you enjoyed it baby." he smirked to himself, looking down at the cake then suddenly coming up with an idea.

bangchan smiled lightly before turning over and locking their lips. the kiss started out slow and passionate, slowly speeding up the process by bangchan.

he pulled back, dipping a finger in the icing of the cake and holding it up to her mouth, waiting on her to open it.

she parted her lips and he pushed his finger in her mouth, y/n automatically working to get the sweet icing off. he groaned, watching as she twisted her mouth around his fingers, running her tongue in between the two fingers. after the frosting was gone he let out a groan as he felt his dick get hard inside his pants.

but today isn't about him it's about her.

chan picked her up and gently sat her on the counter, pushing everything from behind her so she could lay down comfortably. she whines, gently grabbing his face so she could kiss him, they both tasted sweet and cold, like the frosting on the cake. chan kissed down her neck, sucking and leaving purple and red marks on her pretty brown skin for everyone to see.

"lay down for me baby." he whispered in her ear, causing a harsh shiver to shoot throughout her body. chan watched as she laid down and he bit his lip, raising his hands to feel at her chubby soft thighs, his favorite thing about her was her thighs.

he snuck his hands up her waist to tug at her leggings, she lifted her hips letting him pull them off of her, smirking after realizing she went the whole day with no panties on.