2-Better then Reo?

After spending an hour trying not to throw hands with Reo or "accidently" kick Nagi I had finally finished the first official soccer meeting. There I learned that none of the supposed players had actually played serious soccer before. Nagi and Reo hadn't even touched a soccer ball in their life and the most experienced guy on the team had played soccer for a year in middle school. The entire situation made my blood boil. I needed to vent and my friend Aoi had made the mistake of walking home with me that day.

"I just can't believe it. How the fuck did I end up with those two assholes on my team! What have I done to possibly deserve having to work with that traitor Nagi and that brat Mikage."

"It's fine y/n. Nagi doesn't seem so terrible, I mean sure he's a bit of a weird loner, but I'm sure you can work things out with him. Didn't you used to be super close with him anyways?"

"YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING RIGHT. I will not 'work things out' with Nagi Seishiro. He's a stupid teenage boy who only thinks of himself"

"Okay I get it I get it. No Nagi...jeez what do you even have against that dude? So what if you just fix things with Reo? I mean he's definitely the kind of person you want to be on good terms with"

"Are you kidding Aoi? He's a total stuck up brat who thinks he owns the school. AND he took my first place spot of midterms this year"

"Sigh, I know you're still salty about your academic competition or whatever dumb rivalry you two have going on but that still doesn't justify the amount you guys hate each other. I mean watching your interactions with him is painful..."

"Ugh he started this anyway. I think he just hates me because I'm not one of his loyal Reo-obsessed fangirls"

Aoi raised an eyebrow at me. "Explain..."

"You're not going to believe me if I tell you"

"C'mon pleasee y/n. I've been dying to know what beef you guys have anyways"

"Fineeee. Well at the beginning of freshman year he asked me out and I rejected him"

"Y/n. WHAT."

"Whoopsie daisy?"

"Y/n what the fuck. YOU REJECTED MIKAGE REO??" I slowly nod. "Y-you rejected Mikage Reo. We're talking about the same guy right? Mikage Reo as in the hot, rich, smart, athletic, Mikage Reo?"

"Yeppp"

"I...I can't believe it. I didn't think he had ever gotten rejected. I mean stuck up or not, Mikage's the full package. How could you reject him?"

"Yeah I get it. Don't get me wrong, as much as I hate that asshole he is, OBJECTIVELY, very attractive. But I had feelings for someone else..."

"Someone better then Reo? They must be impressive..."

"Yeah...they really are"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚