"Hello?" He had asked immediately the line was beeped.

<°°>

Jungkook on the other side was sitting in a dark place almost lossing consciousness, he was bleeding out badly and even the pressure he was putting on the wound was lossing it's grip. He tried to stay conscious but it was getting very difficult.

Yoongi had called him to say they are on their way.

The shoot out was still going on and it felt like hours now, he is sure his men were here also risking their lives trying to find him. Jungkook closed his eyes and exhaled from his nostril starting to think of how to get out of here before he bleeds out. He can't die here, the face of his dad flashed before his eyes, he can't leave his promise behind and then Jimin who he doesn't know where he ran off. He could only hope the smaller male was safe.

Maybe it wouldn't actually be that bad to just die here, yoongi can handle the business he thought, there wasn't any reason to hold on.

The blond detective face suddenly flashed on his eyes causing him to bite back a smile. Would Taehyung miss him? The handsome officer was probably one of the best things that happened to him this past weeks.

If only he could just hear his velvet deep smoothen voice right now that would be all he needs to die peacefully. He managed to pick up his phone and saw the detective number already displayed on his screen causing him to chuckle at the vivid imagination.

He swiped the call button to pick up the call and the smooth deep voice came through causing him to sigh in content. God was doing him a favor by granting his final wish it seemed.

"Hello?" The voice came again seemingly in a hurry or panicking

"Hello tiger" Jungkook had responded coughing the next second

"Where exactly are you? Are you still in the building?" Taehyung had asked and Jungkook could hear the siren in the background not bothering to think how the older had known about what was going on he decided to crack a joke.

"Are you coming to me in shining armor? You know I am not a damsel" he chuckled

"Jungkook will you please tell me where exactly you are?" Taehyung begged but it seems Jungkook was already losing consciousness so taehyung yelled out his name again to keep him on the line. He saw a ding and noticed that the younger had just shared his live location

"How badly are you injured?" Taehyung asked trying to keep the younger talking so he doesn't pass out on him.

He heard the younger drag in a shaky breath before speaking again. "I guess not too bad, got three bullet in me and bleeding out for almost 30 minutes" he heard the younger chuckle and groaned the next minute.

"I will be right there with you, please don't fall asleep" Taehyung pleaded as he accelerated his car seeing the building coming into view and his colleagues too.

He drove to the other side of the building and hopped off, but he noticed the younger was not responding to him. "Hey are you there?! Don't fall asleep on me"

He waited but no sound came from the other side, "Jungkook, if you fall asleep I swear to God I am going..."

"You are going to do what?" He heard the younger finally speak on the phone "Are you going to punish me, maybe have me arrested and come into my cell at night to fuck me?" He heard the younger crack his stupid jokes but he didn't care as long as he kept talking.

"I see you can still joke in this situation but humor me please, tell me how you want me to fuck you against a cell bar with handcuffs on your both wrist while try to refrain from moaning too loudly" Taehyung said into the earphone as he ran through the back stairs following the live location the younger forwarded earlier.

"I know you wouldn't disappoint" Jungkook responded with a strained laugh and at that moment the room he was hiding was bursted into causing Jungkook to hold onto his gun tighter, he had just one bullet but he is definitely taking the first person that appears in front of him to hell before he leaves himself.

He had hung up on Taehyung, not wanting the older to hear his last breath. He waited patiently as the person who walked in had caution steps stopping just at the door he was hiding behind.

He knows he was already pale at the moment as he was shaking with a shortage of blood in his body, almost lossing consciousness but he had to take one more person with him so he raised the gun aiming at the door from inside.

The door opened and he pulled the trigger but got his hand pushed to the side so fast as if the person was expecting it.

He fell to the ground and accepted his fate as his consciousness finally left his body and he could have sworn he heard Taehyung's voice.

"Was he still on the call? No."

_________________________

Thoughts?

Think Taehyung got to him on time?