♔ Jeon Jungkook

Jay- Now we are here to announce the Jeon Jungkook participants

Dinae- Guys if you couldn't participate don't worry, you will get a chance next time, this category fills up quickly so we are sorry if you couldn't participate.

Jay- Jungkook, will you do- What in the world!? *Screeches*

Dinae- Oh my goodness, why did you bring a damn chicken ? *Cries*

Jungkook- Oh this is my new friend, I met her a while ago *pats the chicken's head * isn't she cute?

Jay- *sighs* Jungkook, pets aren't allowed here

Jungkook- *whines * But why???

*The Chicken climbs to the table and starts digging the papers and cluckes *

Dinae- *points the mess* That's why!

Jungkook - *sighs* Awe man okay, I'll put her back where she was * leaves with the chicken and arrives back alone *

Jay- Thank goodness*mumbles* Here's the list Jungkook, we will help you to read it.

Jungkook - Thank you Jay! Ladies and gentlemen, when I call your name, please go and check if your book is on the correct shelf. If there's any complications please let us know.

Dinae- We will correct them ASAP!

Jungkook - Don't be shy to interact with the hosts, they are the best *whispers to Jay* You owe me one banana milk bottle*

Jay- * secretly gives a banana milk. Jungkook is satisfied*

Jungkook- Okay guys let's start. I'll be stalking your books at midnight *chuckles * If everything is good to go please react with a 🐰 emoji in front of your books

1) Baby Daddy by 4everSherlocked.

2) Not Another Love Affair by Gukmajins.

3) Practicing a scandal by Yeahidonthavethink.

4) Illusion by Yoongleskookiee777

5) But I Still Want You by Shy-Nim.

6) Your Devil: A Doomed Catastrophe by Pviscelle.

7) Spooky Love by Chaaaaand.

8) Abnormality; Free Eyeballs by Cratimy.

9) Spiderkook in the Multiverse of Madness by Ravendipity.

Jungkook - I should try a pet spider next time

Jay- *screeches *

10) Her Highschool Crush by Seong_Grace.

11) Trusth In A Masquerade by crimsonbrine.

12) Bad Boy Bully by ge_ge_genius.

Jungkook - Phew, that's all *wipes his forehead* I will meet you in the judging session. Till then stay safe, eat well and stay healthy. And don't forget to check my upcoming solo *grins *

Dinae- Stream Seven !