𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞- 𝟎𝟒

𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬||𝟏𝟔
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚s- 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬||𝟏𝟔𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚s- 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Mom I'm headed out, I love you." Mia yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Okay love you more beautiful, enjoy your day. And pull down that damn skirt!!" Her mom yelled back, referring to her mini cargo skirt she had on.

Mia rolled her eyes and grabbed the keys off the kitchen counter. She walked over to the full length mirror to look at herself once more. She noticed the left side of her hair wasn't fully to the front, so she grabbed it and fixed it to her liking.

She then adjusted her skirt and her red bag, admiring herself for a few more seconds before she was satisfied. Mia then picked up her tote bag with her computer and school supplies in it from the mud room. She already took pictures and made tiktoks earlier, so she was ready to go.

Opening up her front door, she heard honking outside.

"You didn't see my text??" Daji shouted from her car, causing Mia to look up in confusion.

"Uhh no, I thought I was coming to pick y'all up tho?" Mia and the girls had agreed that she would scoop them and go to school together while they were on facetime last night. "I was gonna grab y'all and we'd get breakfast?"

"Well we knew you'd be late when you didn't text back after I asked you if you were ready." Nini said from the passenger seat.

Mia looked down at her phone seeing three texts from the groupchat that she completely missed and she laughed. Not only that, but it was 7:15 and school started at 7:30, which meant they'd have to rush to grab food or be late.

Mia couldn't even be mad, knowing the girls had her back and cared. Plus, she was the one who lost track of time. "Ugh, my bad yall I didn't even see." She replied, shutting and locking the door to her house. She got inside Daji's car and put her seatbelt on.

"So is food off the table?" Mia asked them, hearing her stomach growling.

"We can grab something at the gas station maybe?" Daji spoke hesitantly, not knowing if it would make them late.

"It's like a three minute drive, and if we don't take long we'll be at school before the bell." Nini said, so Daji sighed and pulled off.

Mia decided to look through the pictures she took earlier to see which one she wanted to put on her instagram.

She found the perfect picture her mom took of her in the kitchen and decided to post it.

𝙕𝙖𝙢𝙭𝙖._

_