‼️|| Greenhouse || KnifeBrush ||‼️

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I just came over to water some of the plants.. it's actually pretty calming if you think about it.." he said in a surprisingly calm manner. Oh I guess it is..?

"Is it now?" I asked pretty sarcastically, maybe there was just a tinge of teasing in my voice. But only a teeny tiny bit.

"Wanna try?" He said lifting a watering can from the ground showing it to me as we heard water slush around inside of it. Ahh whatever, maybe I'll try who knows..

"Okay I'll try, but just this once.." I took the watering can from him and immediately was shocked by the weight of it, though I tried not showing my struggles i think he might have noticed.

I kneel down a little tipping the watering can slightly, but the weight tipped it over completely making water splash out of it like a mini waterfall. I stare at the sight before me disappointingly, but as I hear a scrappy voice behind me giggle in amusement i immediately lift the watering can up making the water stop flowing. I turn back to face him with a sour face expression.

"Not the best at it, eh?" He said choking back a giggle. "Wait.. here let me just.." He positioned my hands in the right places and kept his warm but rough hands on mine as he tipped the can over just a little gripping my hands tightly.

He sure had a firm grip.. but it was quite comforting in a way really.. kind of safe.. God paintbrush! Stop! No more! You have had a crush on him for so long, you can't just watch him from afar forever.. This is your chance!

And before I knew it we were done watering the plant, I set down the can as he keeps my hands wrapped in his own. We look down at our hands then up at each other, we burst out giggling almost immediately.

Without parting our hands I look down at him. "That was stupid of me.." I said between chuckles and giggles of my own. "No problem! I quite like the clinginess.." He said while we both calmed down.

I stare down at our hands then back at him them back at our hands. Even if they looked harsh and rough, knifes hands had a sense of comfort when I held them. Unexpected to me he squeezed my hand gently in a reassuring and soft manner. "Your hands are warm.." he said with a usual stern voice, though now it sounded less mean but comfortable. "Knife I-" I just wanted to let it all out this moment was perfect, him and me and this beautiful scenery of flowers and various other plants, while he and I are in the spotlight. He looked so content, so calm is was just so nice to see him like that again.

"Oh..? Let it out bud, I'm okay with whatever it is, I promise.." He said before squeezing my hand in a gentle manner. "Alright.." I say, then take a deep breath to calm myself down just the slightest, I look down as I start to talk.

"Knife you are the most perfect and beautiful man I've ever met on the inside and out, I can't stand by and watch you with anyone else than me.. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love you.."

I pause for just a second.

"I love you beautiful luscious hair, I love your absolutely gorgeous face that I could kiss every day without breaks, I love your many scars that just make you more lovable, I love your muscular body build, I love your absolutely delightful arms their so strong and comforting at times.."

I take yet another deep breath

"I love your voice it's as rough as steel and yet it manages to bring me so much joy every time I hear it, I love your ability to help others no matter what would happen even if you hide in your shell most the time.."

I lift my head gently and look up at him

"I just love you.."

I keep my gaze on him carefully studying his every expression, he was obviously of shock hearing all those words. A red hue spread across his face as he let it all sink in. He probably embarrassed, what if I destroyed this? What if he doesn't want to see me anymore? As I stress over my situation, I hear him let out a soft chuckle from under his breath as a small tear of joy rolls down his cheek slowly. He pulls me into a hug tightly, holding onto me for dear life.

I was just so in the moment it felt like a volt just rattled all my bones as I hug him back. The emotion felt hug was followed by tears of joy. When we wiped them away after a while, we stood there in each others arms.

"Painty..?" I hear him say as he pulled back from the hug slightly, still holding me close. "What's up..?" I ask looking him in the eye curiously, tilting my head in confusion slightly. "You really meant all that..?" He said looking away from me with a quite red face. I giggled just a small bit. "Of course I did!" I gave him a reassuring squeeze.

He put his hands on my face cupping in gently. "Even the.. kissing part..?" He asked now a tad bit smugness could be sensed in his voice, maybe some flirting energy. Whatever it was, it was working.

"Oh my.. that would be 100 percent true, love.." I lean in gently, as our faces where near inches apart, my breath turned shallow quite quickly as I look at him with some reasonable lust eyes.

And in a moment of movement and fluster our lips crashed into each other. His lips covered mine like a warm blanket, as I kissed back with equal feeling (not to be left in the dust). He then pushed his lips away from mine smirking gently, while I look back at him with a slightly shocked but very vividly blushing face.

He then proceeded to close the gap between us once more, I accepted the offer and let his lips creep onto mine.

After a while or not of just passion felt kissing, I feel his tongue graze my teeth pleading for entry. I gladly welcome his tongue into my mouth as the kiss just got more steamed.

This kiss went on for ages but to me, it was a fleeting moment of pure passion and pleasure, and when we pulled away I was still eager for more.

Knife red my face perfectly, he understood me without any words needing to be spoken. To maintain the passionate moment, he buries his face into my shoulder/neck area which made me jump slightly from shock but soon soothing down as I felt him leave soft kisses on my neck.

Soon the kisses went in a more rough direction, there were certainly more teeth used let me tell ya that. I start to whimper and let out other unspecified noises with all the pleasure and slight pressure building up.

I quickly cover my mouth with my hand, but knife took it away and put both my hands above me, pinning me to the wall swiftly. I gulp gently "no, no.." he chuckled harshly "your so naive thinking I would let you do that..~" he continued to pester with my neck whist I'm at least trying to stay quiet.

"Now.." Knife pulled away from my neck slowly. "I want you to as loud as you need alright..?" He held my hands up with one of his hands while the other wandered to my waist gripping it tightly, with a sense of dominance.

I nod my head in a quick fashion, he smirks softly and went back down to smothering my neck like a wild animal. Even more aggression could be sensed with his action, but I simply was a sucker for that really.

I do not even try to keep quiet any more, I'm as noisy as can be, with moans and groans coming out of my mouth like a machine gun. When he put his hand under my shirt, it was almost enough to make my cry out of pleasure as he pestered my side whist grazing his hand across my chest (we love top surgery💪).

He reached down and down my waist until he was at the hem of my pants, he just rested his hand there while his lips stay glued to my neck.

Suddenly a small knock could be heard on the window walls of the greenhouse. As we both jump in slightly fear, knifes face pulls away from me entirely as well as his hands. We stare at the wall then at each other then again at the wall. Oj looked in the greenhouse with annoyance painted on his face.

Knife just giggled as he kissed my cheek gently taking my hand into his own squeezing it reassuringly. "We can finish this of another time.. right..?" He said walking towards the exit of the greenhouse with a sweet smile, not something he would wear around frequently.

"Yeah.. Yes we can" I smile contently right back at him. From that moment on we would go off to the greenhouse to "water the flowers" way more often.

・:*☆──2127 words──☆*:・

IM DONE IM FINALLY DONE HOLY SHIT I DID IT I FUCKING DID IT WOOIO.. ahem enough of my rant yeah I did it! I hope you enjoyed this long awaited short story and I'll see ya in the next one! ALSO this is my longest one shot in this book!! Byeeee!