"I'm sorry..." She sighed wiping her face. "You alright yuri, cry as much as you need to" Darius reassured.

"Mike..." She spoke up making Darius stop his every movement. "My brother Mike?" He questioned

Yuri nodded slowly, Darius chuckled with nothing but pure rage leaving his eyes. "What he do yuri?" Darius questioned.

"He- he.." She started but cut herself off immediately crying. "Calm down so you can explain to me please Yuri" Darius sighed

"Daddy.. dad.. I was only sixteen I don't see how he could even look at me like that.. it didn't stop until my eighteenth birthday I was scared and confused dad he told me if I told anybody he was going to have you sent to jail dad.. I don't know- I just really don't understand how he could look at his own niece like that growing up he told me he would protect me but he didn't daddy he took my fucking innocence away every day he fucking lived with us he took something from me! Every fucking night!" She cried

"Yuri... I'm so fucking sorry you know I'll do anything to protect you and I'm not lying! You my fucking child I don't give a fuck what he said he was gone do you should've came to me but I understand you was scared, that ain't right yuri you was a little girl you didn't do nothing wrong it's just sick ass people in this fucking world that'll do sick shit to kids .. you perfect Ight? He took yo' innocence and he don't deserve shit for that .. that nigga don't get no fucking cool points for doing that shit!"

"I love you and I'll do any fucking thing to protect you, do you hear me yuri? No matter what I'll always love you I should've seen the signs after that so I apologize .. that nigga took yo' innocence and you started doing shit after that because you didn't know what to do or who to turn to...."

"I love Yuri... he wrong for that and ima' handle it just know at the end of the day you still my princess okay? And I don't judge you for nothing that happened I'll always love you" He spike pecking her forehead.

"Okay... I love you too"

"Yasir told me something and I don't want to speak on it at this very moment but I'm not too found of that Olivia girl so can you do me a favor and stay with him for a few days until I get everything settled out here?" He looked at his daughter.

"Ok..." She mumbled

Although yuri definitely had love for Olivia she didn't want to be on bad terms with her father so she didn't want to upset him.

"Hm, ya' card loaded and good ima' need you to go with Yasir tonight okay?" He looked at her. "Okay..."

"We gone get some breakfast though so get dressed for me"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃