fifty three

"is this weird?" aeri asked him as the walked out of his flat

"what? me taking you for dinner?" he asked her.

"yes, we aren't dating, this is like, weird right?" aeri asked him again worried.

he laughed and shook his head. "it's not a big deal aeri, it's just a date, you don't have to be dating to go on one," he told her.

aeri nodded, walking towards the elevator as he locked the door, she pressed the button so by the time suna had joined her, the lift should've arrived.

she turned back to his door, watching him put his keys in his pocket and him walk towards her, he grinned like a lovesick boy. it was disgusting. she hated it. but she loved it, finding herself grinning back with the same affectionate gaze in her eyes.

"have i mentioned how much i like you?" suna said walking towards her, she rolled her eyes, walking up to him holding her hands out towards him.

he took her hands in his, pulling her up closer as he looked down to her smiling.

"maybe the fifth time tonight," she said to him smiling.

"you have everything? before we get in?" he asked her.

she nodded, allowing him to lead her into the lift that was at their floor. aeri had come over to meet suna at his and get ready, staying the night once again. she really had to thank aoi for her constantly covering for her when she was with suna. it really proving quite difficult trying to sneak around with the guy you were seeing, especially when your friends were always so nosey and in your business constantly.

aeri allowed suna to seat her in his car, in the passenger side as he drove them out of the city. suna had wanted to take her to the fancy rooftop restaurant he had been to once with his team. but aeri had said to take her somewhere he wanted to go. and he had found a place further out of the city he and osamu had been dying to try for months. he guessed he would have to keep it a secret from osamu he was taking aeri first.

aeri jumped out of the car, looking up at the place smiling, she had been looking forward to their date all week. she walked around to meet him, letting him take her hand and walk her to the entrance of the restaurant.

it was only a small restaurant, no more than at least ten tables inside. the two of them sitting down at one of the few empty tables, suna looking to her smiling as they sat. passing her the menu already out on the table.

"i can't believe this is our first official date, i'm shocked i never took you out before," he told her looking up for the menu.

aeri looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "and when would you had time to take me
out? inbetween you seeing your other girls and your strict no feelings rules huh?"