fifty seven

saeko had gone back to miyagi for the weekend. and aeri had planned the perfect weekend in for herself and suna at their flat, to give komori a break from the two. komori constantly complaining they were 'cramping his style'. aeri had been looking forward to this all week, the two had been adding movies to a long list to binge, all harry potter movies obviously in the running.

aeri hated being in the flat alone, so getting to spend a whole weekend with suna without worrying when saeko would come home was convenient.

"it's not the same seeing them on videos, my babies, have you missed daddy? how are my favourite boys, daddy missed you guys," suna mumbled to the cats as he grabbed all of them, hugging all three to his chest, luffy looking unimpressed in the middle of the cats against suna's chest.

"you're suffocating them! oh my god," aeri said whacking his shoulder to put them down.

"i would never, oh my sons, i'm never leaving your mum again," he kissed laws head and put the cats back on the bed. all the of them but doffy running out of aeri's room, doffy just sitting on the bed and stretching out.

aeri rolled her eyes, grabbing suna's arm and dragged him out of her bedroom. suna followed, wrapping his arms around her waist, walking behind her with his chest pressed against her.

"a whole weekend, i feel like i don't deserve this," he teased her, turning her around to face him as they walked together into the lounge with difficulty.

"you're right, you definitely don't," aeri smiled.

suna leant his head down to brush his lips over hers, the two sharing a short and sweet kiss before he pulled back. settling themselves in the lounge and getting the tv on.

the two hadn't really done much since two weeks ago when they went to osamu's for tea. they hadn't spent too much time together since the night. fleeting visits to his from aeri's side, not wanting it to become to suspicious. so it had mostly been facetime.

saeko and kiyoko were both getting suspicious at the amount of times aeri was out at aoi's. she was worried it was becoming to obvious that aeri clearly had something to hide. aeri had stayed over twice at suna's and both times saeko and kiyoko had been upset that aeri hadn't asked them both to join her and aoi. not that the two ever mentioned it, but she knew kiyoko especially felt she was being replaced.

but little did either of them know aeri was never actually at aoi's.

harry potter was on the screen, starting off with the first film, aeri and suna both quoting the lines and laughing and giggling with each other as they mimicked the voices. they had both definitely seen it one too many times. the first film had finished when aeri had started making them food, which was some ramen variation. she had prepared to make something a little more substantial, but suna had complained it would take too long and he just watched to watch the movie and cuddle.

the two ate their cup noodles as they watched, putting their empty cups on the table and settling back to watch the third film now.

"prisoner of azkaban is the best one," she told him.

"no but goblet of fire, i like the tournament," suna told her.

"yeah but prisoner of azkaban has remus and sirius," she argued.

"goblet of fire has cedric," he argued back.

"he legit dies at the end," she rolled her eyes.

"so? thats the best bit when daddy diggory starts crying," he smiled and squeezed her closer to his chest.

"heartless, it's such a sad scene," she laughed.

"you don't laugh when his dad is shouting whilst the band is playing?" he asked her.