twenty eight

luckily for aeri, suna hadn't shown his face as he said to bokuto's party, or at least he hadn't yet

luckily for aeri, suna hadn't shown his face as he said to bokuto's party, or at least he hadn't yet. she stood with saeko and kiyoko as the three were in the corner talking. just babbling to each other about different things and making conversation with others who came towards them.

aeri stood with her drink almost empty, finishing the rest of the liquor in her cup, setting it on the table beside them for the time being.

the girl felt someone tap her shoulder, turning to see who it was, saeko and kiyoko stopped talking staring to semi. who smiled at the three of then weakly, holding a cup for aeri. a new drink for her. she eyed him up, talking to drink for him slowly.

"you're dismissed," she said turning away from him.

he didn't say anything, just sighed and walked away back to ushijima and tendou. saeko stifled a laugh at her friends reaction, taking a sip from the drink her brought over from aeri's hand.

"you still making him grovel?" kiyoko asked, looking to semi who was walking away.

"yeah, he's my drink boy tonight," she smiled happily.

"make him work for it," saeko laughed.

"he knows i've forgiven him, i just want to annoy him," aeri shrugged.

"i thought he wasn't coming tonight," kiyoko said, eyes narrowed looking to the door.

the two other girls followed her stare, seeing suna had walked in with osamu and atsumu. saeko choked a little on her drink, a little surprised he had actually come. kiyoko rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue in annoyance.

aeri didn't even take another look, turning around to have a drink.

"leave him to it," she said unbothered.

"the fight can still go ahead, i'll let ryu and noya know," saeko said grinning.

"if he even looks over here he's getting a kick," kiyoko said tearing her piercing stare from him, looking to aeri with a smile.

soon enough tanaka had come and whisked kiyoko away to dance, leaving saeko and aeri alone as the two took a seat near the drinks. aeri leaning into saeko's side for comfort as they drank, purposely turned away from suna.

aeri turned to her friend with a smile, grabbing her head as she pushed her drink away.

"i am saying this now while i'm not too drunk, but if i even so much breathe in his direction later when i'm drunk, drag me back i mean it," aeri warned her, knowing what she was like when she was drunk.

"i was planning on it anyway, i know you," saeko laughed wrapping her arm around her shoulders.

"good, i don't want to talk to him," she said serious.

saeko grinned, taking her hand and pulling her up, the two of them moving towards others dancing as saeko pulled her friend with her. joining kiyoko and tanaka dancing, she danced with her friends to the music playing, saeko spinning her around laughing like a maniac.