Safe and Secure💖

We deepen the kiss as C ran his hands through my hair. He picked my up by my thighs and gently laid me on my back on his bed. As his hands started exploring my body, I got nervous and broke from the kiss.
"I-I'm not ready to go that far yet." I said nervously

"Oh thank God." C sighed. What the hell. "I mean I'm totally and completely attracted to you that way. I just want to go slowly. I've fucked up a few relationships by rushing. NOT THAT I REGRET GETTING OUT OF THEM; because it led me to be with you. And, not assuming that you even want a relationship with me!" C stuttered. "Am I fucking this up?" He looked into my eyes and laughed.

"No. You're saying all the right things. You always do." I grinned. Thank God he wants to go slow, though our reasons are a bit different; I'm still a virgin and TERRIFIED of the pain for my first time, but I'd rather die than tell him that.

"Do you maybe want to try this out? A relationship with me?" He asked.

My eyes brightened and my heart raced as my mind caught me up to speed. Did C just ask me out, AND KISS ME??? But, he's not even comfortable enough to tell me his name.
"Are you sure C, I mean, I don't even know your name."

"I'm sorry." C apologized looking down.

I put my hand on his cheek. "No no no it's ok. You tell me that on your own time. I just want to know if you're comfortable enough to do this with me." I specified.

C looked back up into my eyes. "I'm unsure about a lot of things right now that don't make an ounce of sense, but one thing I am sure about is, I want to be with you (Y/N). I want to be able to say that you're mine." he said.

Who is this man and what did he do to C?

*That Night*

C and I laid in my bed. I watched him as he slept, breaths slow and steady, face peaceful and resting, and my mind loud and racing. What the fuck is going on? So I'm his girlfriend now? His girlfriend that doesn't even know his real name? No stop, when he's ready he'll tell me, just like sex. Oh God, sex. We're supposed to do that eventually.

"What's the wrong?" A deep voice asked.

My eyes focused on C and I blushed. "Just can't sleep." I answered.

C smiled "Do you want me to go get you something to eat?"

"It's one am." I laughed.

"I'm sure we can find some place open." He said reaching for his phone.

I watched as C scrolled through his phone to find us a place to eat while wiping the sleep from his eyes. It's no secret that C is attractive and his personality adds onto his looks making him extremely sexy in my opinion. I want him, bad, in a physical way but I'm scared.
I put my head in my knees. "I'm a virgin." I mumbled.

See whipped his head around to me, red in the face. "W-what?" He asked.

I leaned my head back. "I'm a virgin!" I yelled.

C nervously laughed. "Ok. Wow. Um."

"I knowwww. I'm such a loser. It's so lame; A 21 year old virgin." I said sinking my head back in my knees. I'm so embarrassed, I don't know why I felt the urge to tell him that.

C laughed and put his hand on my head. "I don't think you're a loser. It's not a bad thing to be a virgin. I wouldn't care either way."

"But you're experienced and I would have no idea what I'm doing. What if I'm bad?" I stressed.

"Then we'll just have to learn as we go. We'll learn about ours and eachothers bodies more as we go: What we like, what we don't like, what makes our partner feel good and what doesn't. When we're ready to cross that line I'll be patient." C promised.

"I'm also scared of the pain." I confessed going red in the face.

C went red."Oh well um. Then I'll go slow and make sure you're comfortable before we do that part. I'll make sure you enjoy yourself. You found the right one so don't worry, I'll take care of you and your body."

When he said that something came over me and I jumped on him. Climbing on top of him and kissing him as we laughed and played. I'm so glad to find someone that makes me feel so safe and secure, I never thought I'd find that.