MOVING IN

It was finally summer break and you're parents were sending you to your uncle Nick's for the summer because they believed you needed some time from home.

the cab had just come and you threw your stuff in the back then told him the destination and put on your headphones zoning out watching the moon sparkle in the sky thinking about what it would be like.

After a 30 minute drive you finally arrived to the cute house with the big trees in the front.

"Alright here"

I paid the guy then got my stuff and walked to the door.

What if they were asleep?
What if I had the wrong day?
What if they changed their mind?

Suddenly the door swung open and Nick grabbed my things.

"Oh y/n come in come In" he said pulling me in the house as I was soaking wet with rain

"Hey nick" I smiled shaking my head of the water

"It's good to see you y/n Delilah is in the living room with Springtrap you can have a shower if you'd like"

"Uh- where is that exactly?"

"Oh I'll show you"

He grabbed my hand and I followed him to the bathroom up the stairs.

"This is it there's some clean clothes by the sink when you're done then just come downstairs and dinner will be ready"

"Okay thanks Nick"

He smiled warmly and closed the door. I locked it and walked towards the mirror seeing myself.

"ugh I look horrible"

I turned the water on then to hot and started to undress myself as the water filled the tub.

Finally I took off my underthings and got in the water slowly.

I exhaled exhausted and relaxed hanging my head back.

Accidentally falling asleep I woke up as the water was now cold. Immediately I turned off the water as it was extremely close to overflowing.

"Phew close one" I sighed draining the water

Wrapping a towel around myself
I dried myself then got my clothes on. They were these cute grey sweatpants, a hot pink spaghetti strap top and lastly these adorable blush pink boot slippers

Putting them on I sighed and looked for a hair dryer. After a few minutes of looking I saw one in the cabinet and plugged it in then blow dried my hair until it was dry and fluffy.

Finally I heard nick call me down and I unplugged the hair dryer then cleaned my clothes putting them in the hamper and walked downstairs.

"Coming!" I called

As I walked into the kitchen I saw Delilah and was overjoyed to see her.

"Y/N!"

"DELILAH!"

she ran to me and I hugged her tightly.

"oh it's so good to see you!" I said

"I'm so excited this summer is going to be awesome I HOPE YOU CAN COME EVERY summer!"

"Maybe hehe" I laughed messing up her hair

She chuckled and pulled me to the table then sat down next to me as Nick put down the food on our plates.

"Woah Nick this looks great!"

"Why thank you" he bowed playfully

Delilah and I laughed at him then ate our meal until we were done and before I could finish she grabbed my arm and pulled me away as I was still chewing.

"Cmon let's watch a movie!"

"Okay then" I ruffled her hair

We sat on the couch and watched a movie until around midnight and Nick came in then told us it was time to go to
Bed.

We went upstairs and I went into my room and unpacked my favorite little plush I got when I was younger from freddys. It was a cute little yellow rabbit called springbonnie.

I fell asleep and placed it on my bed.

Later that night I woke up with a dry mouth so I went downstairs to get some water

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a glass then got some water and drank it but when I turned around I saw two big purple eyes over me and I screamed dropping the glass but whatever it was covered my mouth.

"SHUT. UP" a very deep males voice said Angrily

I froze and looked at him terrified as my glass shattered on the floor.

"Now...you must be y/n"

He uncovered my mouth and I spoke up still only seeing the eyes.

"Y-yes..."

"I'm just going to warn you....DELILAH. IS. MINE. And so help me God if you do anything to take her from me I will kill you Don't think i cant" he said glaring in my eyes

"Okay that's a little...creepy"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY" he said grabbing my neck tight

I gasped and suddenly the lights turned on and he immediately released me to see nick but I finally got to see this thing it was a massive yellow rabbit with a pink bow and these terrifying claws.

"WHATS GOING ON IN HERE"

"Oh nothing nick I just accidentally startled y/n"

He suddenly placed his hand on my back

"Right?" He said turning to me as his claws dug into my back and I felt a warm liquid running down my back along with imence pain.

"Y-yes im fine nick d-dont worry"

He turned to nick.

"Alright..." Nick sighed leaving

The rabbit turned to me with a terrifying grin.

"If you tell anyone about this...I will tear you apart then put you back together and do it all over again...DONT. UNDERESTIMATE ME"

He dug his claws in deeper and finally pulled his claws away covered in my blood.

I quickly ran upstairs and closed my door then locked it and slowly walked up to my mirror taking off my shirt and bra to see the damage.

The damage was bad my back had a large scratch mark with blood pouring from it.

I felt the scratch and gasped from the pain

I put on a shirt then layed on my bed in agony but I finally fell asleep.

HII I HOPE YOU ENJOYED:>