💟Bonus Chapter 3💟

Start from the beginning

The weather here was very chilly. On every other day, the sky used to pour heavy rain. Even a day ago, snowfall also occurred. Nisha along with the kids loved to see and even feel the soft snowflakes in their hands.

The twins were now five years old. Aliyan was the naughtiest and mischievous of the two. While Eshal reminded her of her childhood. She was shy, introverted, and wanted to tie herself to her mother every time.

"Hmm.", Ruhaan said. God, his husky voice. She couldn't believe even after five and a half years of marriage, she was still so smitten by this man. But she wasn't to be blamed for it. Every other girl was fascinated by him. As she came here, she recognized the true popularity of his looks.

Whenever they went for an outing, she could find women ogling over her husband. And Ruhaan being Ruhaan used to hush their eager eyes off by simply placing a hand over her shoulder, touching her arm, or holding her hands. But she was so proud of the fact this man was all hers.

"Have a look at this." She pulled her phone in front of him.

Ruhaan narrowed his eyes and read something before his jaw dropped. "Oh, my God. Means I should get prepared another gift for you?"

She chuckled. "It seems like."

It was her result and she again got passed with extraordinary marks.

Ruhaan placed the laptop aside and held her wrist before pulling her into his lap. "Give me my gift first. I'll arrange one for you later on."

He didn't allow her to think anything before he slammed his lips on hers while lifting her chin. Nisha grasped the buttons of his shirt in her fists as she closed her eyes, as usual getting drowned by his amazing kiss. But suddenly a thought hit her mind. She moved her hand from his chest to his shoulder and firmly nudged it to stop him.

"Ruhaan, kids are playing outside," she uttered, breathing heavily.

He sighed. "You closed the door behind you, darling."

She looked behind her and found the door close. Did she do it?

Ruhaan's lips now reached for her cheek and placed soft kisses on her satiny skin followed by her jaw, throat, and neck. She shivered at the delicious feel. Just when he was thinking of proceeding further, the door knocked. Nisha quickly pushed him away and stood up.

"Mumma..." It was Eshal's voice and she was crying.

"Sshh.. don't say anything," it was a hushed plea of Aliyan.

But soon the door again knocked and Eshal shrieked. They both exchanged a look before Nisha rushed out. She opened the door and found Eshal screaming while Aliyan was trying to shut her up by placing his hand over her mouth.

Seeing his mother, he quickly removed his hand and stood a meter away from his sister while slanting his head down, giving a view of an obedient and harmless child. There was only one person he was scared of and that was his Mumma. But Nisha knew how obedient he was.

She turned towards screeching Eshal and crouched on her knees to reach her level. She coaxed her and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay... it's okay." She now cupped her cheeks between his palms. "What happened to my brave daughter?"

"What's wrong?" It was Ruhaan who was looking al the scene confusedly.

"Aliyan locked me in a room and it was so dark. I didn't even know about the light. We were playing hide and seek but then I kept on calling him but he didn't open it. I was so scared, Mumma."

Nisha kissed her temple, picked her in her arms, and stood up.

"I didn't lock the door. I was searching for her in hide and seek but I couldn't find her. Then I thought the game was over and then I began eating snacks. The door was just closed when I heard her voice. But she couldn't open it. I didn't do anything Mumma, Daddy. She is just a crybaby," he rolled his blue eyes which made both Nisha and Ruhaan fight hard not to burst into laughter.