Proffessor-1~|KTH&JJK|

Start from the beginning

Before he could recognize her, someone accidentally pushed Aria, making her land on his lap. The guy apologized and went away, but none of them heard that.

"You look so gorgeous!" he mumbled caressing her hair. She looked away feeling nervous. "Would you like to spend your night with me?" he asked. He didn't recognize her and one-night stands were his usual weekly routine.

Having sex relaxed him, it was the best stress buster for him. Taking away his frustration.

He blinked his eyes as she didn't reply. She was too stunned to speak anything. She wanted it too. She wouldn't regret losing her V-card to her biggest crush but then she didn't want that awkwardness between them later.

"I am sorry, I asked way too straightforwardly!" Taehyung chuckled breaking the ice. "If you are not planning to get railed by me tonight then please stand up, I want to leave!" he said removing his hands from her.

It would be a stupid decision to leave this opportunity. Though she refused to accept, she used to get wet dreams about him.

Aria grabbed his nape and joined their lips and regretted it instantly.

She didn't know how to kiss perfectly. She had only watched it in movies and thought it would be easy to do so but no, maybe she was too nervous that she got stupified.

Taehyung smiled and grabbed her waist, kissing her, not waiting for her to kiss him first.

He picked her up in his arms and took her out of the club with his wobbly legs that she thought he would drop her on the floor but he didn't.

He took her to the hotel that was across the club. He bought a room for them before taking her inside it.

She gulped as he threw her on the bed before hovering over her.

There was no going back so it was better to just enjoy the moment without any stress of the aftermath.

He kissed her neck, feeling aroused as he heard her soft gasps.

Moving down, he pulled her dress up to her waist before removing her white thong panty. He bent down grabbing her thighs gently, softly kissing her inner thighs making her grab the bed sheet.

He kissed her pussy and she breathed heavily. She had never experienced this pleasure before.

She arched her back as he gave a quick lick to her pussy before roughly sucking her clitoris.

He kept kissing and licking her pussy before she finally cummed in his mouth after a high-pitched moan.

Aria panted as Taehyung hovered over her again. He satisfied her before so that he could have pleasure from her for as long as he wanted without any pressure of pleasuring her too.

He removed his belt and kissed her lips while pushing down his pants. She gasped in his mouth and closed her eyes tightly as he slid his dick in her smoothly.

He pulled away, they breathed heavily. Pinning her hands above, he wrapped his arm around her waist, strengthening the grip on her.

He stared into her eyes before moving inside of her, noticing her every action.

She turned her head to the other side as he went deeper and harder, clenching her fists because of the unbearable discomfort and pleasure, her legs were so sensitive at this point.

In some seconds she was comfortable with his dick moving inside of her.

He moved his head close to her, kissing her again, he pinched her clothed nipple as she gasped in the kiss. He entered his tongue into her mouth.