CHAPTER FOUR

FVCK UP LOVE

CHAPTER FOUR

Emery Austin's POV

I went home after my first encounter with Robi and his girlfriend. It's now five o'clock in the afternoon, so I'll have to wait several hours before I can resume my normal nightlife routine.I am fond of barhopping and meeting different guys. It has been my routine since I started living independently.

I sat on the couch to take some rest. I was about to grab my phone when the doorbell rang. I didn't order any food, so who is this anyway?

I walked towards the door to open it, but I immediately closed it upon seeing who was outside my room. What is he doing here? As far as I am concerned, I don't have any unfinished business with that delicate guy. We settled it yesterday, right? The consequences of the golden rule were already settled.

He pressed the bell again. I rolled my eyes. If he will be caught on the building's camera, maybe they will presume that there is something wrong again and I can't manage to face any hindrances for my scheduled bar hopping tonight. And so I opened the door again.

"What?" I asked.

"Will you let me in?" he answered me with another question. I rolled my eyes for the nth time. He looks like garbage. So irritating.

"Come inside." I said.

Why did I let him in?

"What do you need?"

"I am just checking on you."

"Checking, because?" I am just wondering where he is getting his confidence. It seems like he has a lot of stored confidence because he is not ashamed of showing his face to me over and over again.

"Alright, I will be straight to the point, Emery. I want to see you."

I raised my brow.

"See me, because?"

"Why do you have a lot of questions? I told you yesterday that I have a crush on you, right?"

"Crush on you, my feet. You may now leave."

"But Emery..."

"Do I have to drag you outside?"

"Golden rule, Emery."

"Arghhhh! Fine! You can stay here, but just until eight in the evening!"

"Why?"

"Just be thankful because I let you stay here."

Then I leave him in the living area. I went to the kitchen to get some water. That delicate guy is really getting into my nerves!

I threw a deadly stare at the wall clock. Time must pass quickly.

I went back to the living area. The delicate guy is busy scanning my stuff. I just didn't say even a single word because I don't want to talk to him.

I forced myself to take a nap, just like what I did the moment we were locked in a room last night.

I woke up around eight thirty in the evening. I roamed around. Good thing he had already left.

I just ate some dinner, took a quick shower, and prepared myself.

After some time, I head straight to my first destination: the xxxx bar.

There are a lot more people that are present here tonight than usual. I went to the counter to order my favorite drink. I occupied the vacant stool at the center.