The Nuclear Option

Start from the beginning

"No, Potter! Get out! You can't be in here you perv!" She exclaims fiercly.

I roll my eyes.

"Look! I need you help please I've got a date with my mates in like half an hour and I look like I'm a fucking walking corpse and I have the concealer but I don't have the knowhow to put it on! So please help me!" I beg.

I am prepared to get on my knees if that's what it takes - I can't look bad for this date.

And if Remus fully sees the extent of my sleeplessness then he'll be so disappointed in me.

Lily blinks at me with owlish eyes.

"What?" She asks, her voice conveying every bit of her confusion.

I roll my eyes in exasperation, I literally just explained.

I take a deep breath, calming my racing nerves.

"Look, I have a Hogsmeade date with Sirius and Remus in half and hour and it looks like I haven't slept in a week. Could you please help me with my concealer so I don't look so tired?" I explain, slower this time.

I pull the concealer out of my pocket.

"See I have the concealer but I don't know exactly how to put it on..." I admit rather sheepishly.

If Lily is suprised about the fact that not only am I gay and over her I'm going on a date with my two best friends, she doesn't show it.

She simply looks at the concealer in my hands, then looks at me, then back to the concealer.

"Oh honey that concelear is at least a shade oaler than you need," she states.

My eyebrows shoot up to my hairline.

That was kind of unexpected.

"So...does this mean you'll help me!?" I ask excitedly.

Lily rolls her eyes.

"Duh, now come on I have a concealer that's much closer to what you should use. Girls!"

Lily claps her hand and suddenly I feel two set of hands grab me by my elbows and they begin pulling me to the bathroom.

They - Marlene and Mary - practically throw me onto a stool and then stand in the doorway, their arms crossed over their chests.

They part slightly for a serious looking Lily to walk in.

She raises a single eyebrow up at me and crosses her arms as well.

"Are you prepared?" She asks solemly.

I look at all three of them like their crazy.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

"Why do I feel like I just joined the mob and this is my initiation?" I ask, a grin slowly making its way onto my face.

"Wait how do you know what the mob is?" Lily asks, dropping her serious voice.

My grin widens.

"I read it in this book Remus leant me!" I exclaim excitedly.

It was an awesome book.

Lily snorts.

"I didn't know you could read," she laughs.

My grin drops and I scowl.

Not many people think it, and maybe it seems kind of out of character for me, but I love to read!

Just because I don't spend all my time in the library like Remus doesn't mean I don't love books!

I know I shouldn't get so butt hurt over people not knowing I like to read but for some reason everytime people are suprised it just rubs me the wrong way.

"Yes, I can read - now are we going to do my concealer or not!?" I exclaim, trying to move on.

Lily, Marlene, and Mary all exchange looks, matching Cheshire-Cat-Like grins - Remus also introduced me to Alice in Wonderland - lighting up their faces.

My heart skips a beat and I jump when Lily looks back at me, a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"Oh honey, if we're helping you with makeup, we're going all out."

Finally updated, wish I could say I'll try to update again soon but obviously there's a chance that won't happen lol.

More of a filler chapter this one is but I SWEAR the next chapter will be their date.

Also I promise all of their relationships with Sev will progress soon (well they'll start becoming better friends with him rather than just acquaintances) but for now, plz enjoy a bit of WolfStarBucks ;)