2. Supporting Character A (2)

There was no other choice.

If he missed this drama, he wouldn't know when another role come. However, he thought it would be better for him to meet Jin-woo before they meet at the script reading site.

Shin decided to contact Jin-woo after a long time.

'Is his number already changed?'

It's saved on his phone! His heart felt heavy when he tried to call the number. He called hoping that he wouldn't answer because the number had changed, but Jin-woo answered the call at once.

[Shin hyung?]

Shin was startled by his name that rings as soon as he called, whether it's because he didn't erase his number or he picked up. But one thing he's curious about is why his voice sounded so cheerful.

As he recalled the past when he left with resentment, Shin felt emotional and apologetic at the moment. Jin-woo hasn't changed since then.

"Yup. It's me."

[Hyung! I'm enjoying your drama. You're doing well right?]

Shin choked up again because he was still a good dongsaeng to the point that his resentment was overshadowed, but he quickly calmed down his emotions and continued to talk like an actor.

"Yeah. Are you doing well too?"

[It's always the same for me.]

Happy emotions overflowed from his voice. In fact, unlike Shin, Jin-woo always worked well so he had no choice but to do so. Jin-woo has always been a positive child since the first time he saw him.

When everyone else said no, he would say why not and rather liked the challenge. He thought that many people like Jin-woo because of his strong mentality to say that even if he failed, it was only an experience for success.

"You didn't change your number?"

[I changed my number, but I kept it alive in case I got a call from the hyungs.]

Jin-woo separated with a lot of resentment from the members no matter how nice he was, still it couldn't be okay. Shin felt sorry that he had been waiting for a contact from the moment they separated until now.

'I should've called you before I messed it up.'

If he had, he would have at least kept a minimum of pride. Of course, Shin couldn't afford to protect his pride even now, so he tried hard to speak with a bright voice.

"Do you want to meet?"

[Sure. Sounds good.]