Mr america//Logan Sargent

Prompt: "that's very American of you"

———

"You know, i had a serious thought to decorate the cake with the British flag rather than your American one" you joke as you and Logan start walking towards his parents house.

The blonde laughs and looks from you to the homemade cake in your hands.

"Do I need to check this cake before we go in?" He jokes and you shake your head with a wide smile.

"Only if you don't like surprises" you say with a straight face, only to burst out laughing when Logan's face drops.

"I'm joking" you say before your eyes get caught on the fireworks being set up.

"Tonight I'm going full American" you joke and try to make your face look serious, "like I might eat a hot dog"

Logan feels as if his chest might explode from the laugh that's burst from him at your statement.

"Is that how you show your new American-ness?" He ask and wraps an arm around your shoulders.

You nod with purse lips, "yeah im going to eat a hot dog, watch a bunch of fireworks explode, and then I'm going to stuff my face with junk food"

Again, Logan laughs at the stereotype for Americans. He made sure to warn his family he probably found the most die hard British girl to start dating, wanting to prepare them for the jokes that you might say without thinking.

"That's very American of you" he says and presses a kiss to the side of your head.

"Yeah, we lost fair and square so I guess I could try" you again joke and Logan laughs at the history joke.

"Oh my parents are gonna love you" he says as he shakes his head.

———

For our little American
on the grid
HAPPY FOURTH
TO MY FELLOW
AMERICANS
🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🏈🏈🌭🌭🌭🌭

Also side note, i showed my sister
a picture of Logan and
she asked why he chose
driving when he could've
been a model and she's so
real for that