Bug scare//Lando Norris

Prompt: "you're the man of the house?"

———

Lando frowns when he hears a small thud come from the bathroom you just went in, he's about to settle back down on the couch when the silence is filled with you calling for him to come here.

Confused, he gets up and opens the bathroom door to see you standing in the tub with a towel wrapped around your body and a wide eyed look on your face.

"Kill it!" You yelp as soon as he walks in. Your finger pointing wildly at something near his feet. He looks down and essentially jumps out of his skin when he sees a giant spider crawling near his shoes.

He doesn't kill the bug, in fact he jumps over it and runs over to the tub to stand next to you while the bug blocks the exit.

"That thing is huge!" Lando yells and stand behind you. Your face drops and fear is replaced with confusion.

"Why are You hiding behind me?" You ask almost dumbfounded.

"So the spider doesn't get me" he says it like it's obvious. Your jaw drops even more and with one hand holding your towel you use the other to point at the spider again.

"Lando go kill the bug?" You say and gesture to the bug. This time his jaw drops as he looks from the bug to you.

"Why am i the sacrifice?!" He said with a frown.

"You're the man of the house?"

"I'm not touching that thing! It's gonna eat me!" He said and folded his arms in front of his chest, "you go kill"

"I'm not getting near that thing!" You yell and step behind him. Lando trades looks again between you and the bug that seems to be sitting still just to torment you both.

"Wait wait I have an idea" Lando finally says and bends down- causing you to gasp and say be careful- and grabs one of your abandoned shoes.

"Wait that's my favorite pair of shoes" you mumble with a frown. Lando rolls his eyes despite a small smile, "I'll buy you another pair"

You smile and kiss his cheek, "be careful "

You both want to laugh at the dramatics but it's still a serious moment.

Lando nods and saluts you before stepping out of the tub with a held breath. He walks over to the spider slowly with your shoe raised.

When he finally throws the shoe, he misses and the spider runs into a crack in the wall. Lando purses his lips and looks over to see you wide eyed.

"We're giving the apartment to the spider right?" He ask and you nod quickly.

———

This is me and my sister fr
ALSO THANKS FOR 1K y'all
are amazing and I love you