The unmovable Roscoe//Lewis Hamilton

Prompt: "I just want to cuddle with my girlfriend"

———

Lewis drops one of his bags in the living room before walking towards your shared bedroom. He tiredly rubs his hands as he walks through the dark hallway and into the room.

He looks at the bed to find you sleeping soundly, he goes to smile only to frown when he sees someone sleeping in his spot on the bed.

Roscoe's loud snores stop and he lazily lifts his head to his other parent when the sound of chucking fills the room.

Lewis shakes his head and head to the bathroom to get ready for bed quickly, but not before pointing to the dog and saying, "I'm getting that spot back"

The dog does nothing but lays down again, cuddled up next to your chest. Completely ignoring Lewis' comment that he needs to move.

And so the bulldog stays in Lewis' spot while loudly snoring. That is until Lewis exits the bathroom and has a small staring contest with the dog.

"Please" Lewis says quietly- not trying to wake you up- and tries to shift and move roscoe out of his spot next to you. But the dog doesn't budge, in-fact every time Lewis successfully moves the dog, roscoe only trudges right back next to you.

"I just wanna cuddle my girlfriend" Lewis finally complains to the dog. He forgets to lower his voice so when you open your eyes to see your boyfriend and dog challenging each other for the spot next to you, you can't help but chuckle.

"Sorry Lew, I guess someone's gotten too use to sleeping in your spot" you chuckle, your voice raspy with sleep.

Lewis groans, "he's not moving"

You sit up and so does roscoe, his big puppy eyes staying on you- which only makes Lewis huff out "it's like he's forgotten about me".

You smile up at Lewis, "hold on" you say and move the big bulldog to sleep on the other side so he's not in the middle.

Lewis smiles and points to the already snoring dog victoriously, "told you I'd get my spot back"

Again you smile before laying back down and patting the spot next to you, "stop feuding with roscoe and just come to bed"

Lewis happily complies and lays down next you.

———

Id love to have this problem
in real life tbh....