He says trying to walk out again, But you block him.

"So~ who do I remind you of? Who do you work with?"

"That's classified."

He says placing his hands on his hips. You roll your eyes.

"You could be home by now, just say it"

He glares at you.

".... Thank you"

He mumbled under his breath, and you lit up into a smile, stepping aside.

"Awhhh, anytime! It was no problem really~"

You tease letting him walk past you.

You stay there for a bit exploring and making sure you got everyone before your watch notified the police station, having the captors picked up. You were considering going to look for the guy who had him captured in the first place but you decided that the spider man probably already has it handled.

He seemed like the type of person to hold his pride in a high light, best not to bug him too much.... Even though it was as so fun..

As you explore, you can't help but wonder how they managed to catch him? You have seen him in action before, and he wasn't a force to be reckoned with... just how did they catch him..?

Your mind wonders.

You walk through the dark, eerie, empty corridors without a care in the world. The place was creepy alright, but places like this never really scared you. You let your thoughts wonder and once again your waist tingles, craving a certain touch.

You huff and try to shove the thoughts away before your eyes go wide in horror...

You never did get to try out that New Mexican place you wanted too!

You immediately started walking towards the door, exiting the creepy place and climbing to the roof. You headed a bit in that direction
Before stopping in an alleyway, making sure no one saw you as you hit the button and your suit came off.  You had on a decent outfit under it, and you stepped out of the alley, making your way to the Mexican place.

You stop on the outside to admire the building. It was a brick building with the words 'El Hombre' in thick green glowing letters... the man? Your mind wonders why it's named that for a bit before you shrug it off.

You walk in and as soon as you open the door, you bump into someone.

"Ah I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there"

A man says, you look up at him, he looks familiar... he has dark brown hair and matching eyes, he smiles down at you, only a bit taller.

"Nono it's fine, really"

You respond smiling back. Watching as the man's face seems to light up as he looks down at you.

"your first time here?"

He asks stepping out of the way, letting you walk in.

"Yeah actually, I love Mexican food so I had to try it out"

"Here, I'll buy? My treat. And apology for running into you"

"Ah, it's fine really.. you don't have too"

"I don't have too, but I want to, and I'm a stubborn man"

He jokes, and you smile, laughing lightly.

"Okay, okay, but can I get your name?"

"Gabriel, Gabriel O'Hara at your service"

He says doing a little mock bow, you laugh softly

"Oh how charming"