♰♰♰

"I don't understand why he would randomly just stop talking to me." Y/N currently sat on a bench, ranting to her friends about Miles randomly going ghost. "I mean he still continues streaming but without me or Zae."

"Have you tried texting him?" Melanie, her childhood bestfriend sat next to her softly rubbing circles on her back, "Of course I have but I get left on delivered each time."

"Try texting him right now and let us see." Diego spoke up as he kicked his board up and walked next to Y/N, the rest of their friends circling around the bench they were sitting on, "Okay."

Everyone watched as she took her phone out of her pocket and opened her messages between her and Miles.

♰♰♰

miles

tuesday 9:23pm

you
hey are you okay?
did smth happen? or did i do smth?

if i did so smth im really sorry js please text me so ill know ur okay

it's been like a week since i've heard from u miles

wednesday 12:03am

i'm really worried miles

i hope you're doing okay

and i miss you

thursday 6:47pm

NOT IN THAT WAY OFC IM SORRY IF IT WEIRDED YOU OUT

i js miss talking to u, i miss my friend you know?

friday 3:21am

i'm on stream rn and it feels weird without you

even zae misses u yk?

come back? please???

saturday 9:32am

igh then i'll leave you alone since nth gonna work for u 2 come back

delivered

5:43pm

ik i said i was gon leave u alone but did u die or smth?

♰♰♰

Everyone stood there silently, waiting for the message to deliver but after a couple of minutes it started to click for some of them, "Maybe you got bad signal?"

As soon as Kasey finished her sentence, the message turned green with a not delivered under it.

The moment Y/N saw the not delivered pop up she felt her heart sink down to her stomach, "What?"

"GIRL HE BLOCKED YOU?" Vic whispered yell from behind her, almost everyone had the same reaction when they saw that pop up, "Hey it's okay he won't shit girl." Haley sat on the other side of Y/N and side hugged her.

"But he wasss, he was so sweet and funny"

"Aye listen Y/N maybe he was sweet and all but then he switched up meaning you ain't mean to him as much as he meant to you."

As much as Y/N wanted to disagree Amir was right. Maybe she didn't mean as much to him as he meant to her, "Yeah I guess you're right Amir."

"Always am."

"Oh shut up." Melanie slapped his arm, "He'll come around soon, don't worry girl." Melanie placed her head on her shoulder as she continued rubbing circles on her back.

"Yeah she's right I mean who in their right mind would fumble you." Ari spoke. Everyone hugged her which made Y/N feel better knowing she had people who cared about her all around her.

"Thanks guys, I mean it isn't really a big of a deal getting blocked right?"

"Girl I don't know about you but if I got blocked this whole city getting aired out." Kasey laughed as everyone else started laughing with her.

After a couple of seconds of all them laughing, Jay speaks up, "Aye can we go to that shop over that, i've been eyeing that shit ever since we stopped here." As he spoke, he pointed at a skate shop across the street.

"Bro honestly me too, i was waiting for everyone to fall quiet to mention it." Daniel added as Jay dapped him up, "See man this why you my twin."

"Bro you fake as fuck cause you told me I was your twin litteraly like yesterday." Amir stood up and walked ahead of them towards the shop like if he was mad, "Y'all done made the baby of the group mad."

Melanie chased after him as the rest of the group laughed and followed.

Once they crossed the street and made it to the shop, they all seperated and began looking around the shop. The shop was just a normal skateshop and some of them were even picking out a new board.

"Bro this shirt mad ugly." Daniel turned a shirt around, showing it to Y/N who was looking at another shirt displayed, "Damn that's ugly"

"I know right."

The two of them continued looking around the store until Diego started calling her name and walking towards her, "Hey Y/N you have to see this."

He placed his phone on her palms as she looked down at the screen. It was Miles. He was streaming and the title was, "Meet my girl."

The three of them watched silently, waiting for him to do whatever he was going to do. That was until he grabbed someones arm and dragged them onto his lap.

"I'd like y'all to meet my girl, Mya."

@V4MP4LYFE
computer crashed like 3 times while writing this that i had to switch to my phone 🙁
ANYWAYS FIRST CHAPTER REWRITEN 🙏