004

♰♰♰

"HE'S WHAT?!"

Y/N currently sat with all of her friends at their usual lunch tables as she showed them the messages between her and Miles from last night, "We don't know which part he's moving too yet."

"Lame cause why does he want to communicate with you now after ghosting you for so long." April scoffed as she took a bite from her sandwich, "I'm saying like I personally would block him if that was me." Haley also scoffed.

"I wanted too but I wanted to see what he had to say you know?"

"Yeah you're right about that." Everyone continued eating and talking about whatever until Jose and Daniel joined them at the table which meant the whole friend group was back together, "Where were you guys?" Diego questioned.

"Shit our bad we we're late we had to help bring in some stuff for Ms Richardson from her car." Jose said as he took a seat next to Haley and Daniel took a seat next to Jamiyah, "So anything new?"

"Haley catch them up." Y/N demanded.

"Okay so, you guys know Miles the guy that streams well streamed, no offense."

"None taken." Y/N giggled.

"And yeah we do." Both Jose and Daniel said in unison, "Well he unblocked her and told her he's sorry for blocking her and then get this.. he told her he's moving to Brooklyn!!!"

Jose scoffed, "I thought we forgot about that dude but damn, imagine he ends up moving to our part of the city."

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID." Melanie yelled out, "Like actually that would be so crazy." Jose added on, "If you guys keep talking about it you guys might just jinx it." Ria stated, shaking her head in dissapointment

"She's not wrong." Jaylen added on as the intercoms turned on, "ALL BASKETBALL PLAYERS, PLEASE REPORT TO THE GYM AT THIS MOMENT! ALL BASKETBALL PLAYERS PLEASE REPORT TO THE GYM AT THIS MOMENT!"

"Fuck, aye we gon' catch up with you guys later ight?" Jaylen stood up from his seat as Diego, Ria and Amir followed. Out of 13 people, there were 9 left.

Their friend group was the largest in the whole school, almost everyone knew them and I mean what friend group has that many people and has absolutely no drama between them.

NONE!

None of them can even remember how their group became so big. It all started with Y/N, Melanie and Daniel in which later on Jose joined in and it began growing larger and larger from there.

"I wonder what they got called for." Jamiyah softly spoke. "They have a game today so it's probably to discuss about it or something but hey talking about the game are any of you guys going?" Y/N stated.

"Duhh our friends are playing and we have cheerleading so." April giggled as she took a bite from her lunch, "Yeah we're going but I don't know about Melanie since we have practice." Arianna stated as she pointed at Victoria then at herself, "Oh yeah i'm going of course."

After a couple of minutes, the bell rang indicating lunch was sadly over. Everyone stood from their seats, throwing their plates away and began walking to class.

When Y/N walked into her last class of the day, everyone looked so tired and down. They all looked like zombies. Y/N smirked at the thought of everyone looking like zombies and continued walking to the back of the class where her seat was at.

Both Amir and Ria walked in together, also walking to the back of the class to their seats next to Y/N, "So what did you guys get called down for?"

"We got called to discuss how we were gonna play this game out since you know, we're playing against Brooklyn." Amir spoke earning some nods from Ria.