008

♰♰♰

It was now Monday afternoon meaning that school was over for the day. Y/N was currently walking back to her dorm alone since out of her whole entire friend group..

She's the only one who doesn't play a sport.

When she walked into her dorm she threw her bookbag to the side and plopped on the little couch they had in their and took her phone out of her pocket and began scrolling through her notifications until she saw she had a new message from Melanie.

♰♰♰

melanie!<33

HEYY GIRL

WE HAVE ACONCERT TDY BTW!!

SO U BETTER COME!!

DUH OFC I'LL COME

♰♰♰

The time was 3:16 and as time passed Y/N started getting bored of just being in her dorm alone.

"Fuckk I'm bored as hell right now." She stood up from the couch and picked up her skateboard after slipping on a jacket. She felt a bit hungry so she decided to go to the corner store to grab some snacks to munch on for now.

After 8 minutes she made it to the corner store and was greeted by the owner, Aj.

The bodega was passed to him by his parents so now he was the owner and he ran everything.

"Hey Y/N, long time no see." He spoke from the counter, "I know right? How you been."

The two of them spoke for a little until Y/n told him she'd be back after she grabbed some snacks. She walked towards the chip isle trying to see what she'd like to eat right now until she heard a familiar voice talk from the other side of the shelf.

"Bro I don't know why you decided to follow me to Brooklyn."

She instantly recognized Miles voice and ducked down acting like she was checking the snacks on the bottom shelf but we all know she was eaves dropping.

"Miles don't play with me, you know damn well why I came here with you."

"No Mya I don't."

"I obviously can't live without you, and plus what if long distance didn't work? You should be happy your girlfriend moved with you to a whole new place."

"You've lived here in Brooklyn, I don't know what you're talking about new."

"Whatever."

Their voices slowly faded away and Y/N stood back up, looking around the store for them when she spotted Miles walking out the door.

"Phew, so that's what Jeremiah was talking about.. Yikes!!!"

She walked back to the cash register after grabbing her chips and Aj started scanning her items, "Damn yo fat ass grabbed the biggest bag available."

"Don't play with me bruh, when I tell you I'm hungry, I AM HUNGRYYY."

"Here loca." He handed her the bag and sneaked in a lollipop, "Your favorite flavor in there."

"Thanks! See you around"

"See you!"

Y/N smiled at him and waved at him as she walked out the door. When she looked down at the time it was now 3:52 so she decided to waste more time and just go to the near by park and enjoy her chips there.