Celebrity Boyfriend

Top : Han Seojun
Bottom ; Lee Suho

Description : Han Seojun and Lee Suho was boyfriend's ever since highschool but Seojun started his career and they get separated.
_________________________________________________

"Han Seojun and Kim Rian was spotted holding hands at the park,they were seen dating in amusement park"

Suho stare at the screen while reading the news of his boyfriend and his co-star, It's almost 3 years since we separated,I guess it's time to let go of us.

Suho sign as he block Seojun all of his accounts and throw his phone at the bed, He stand up and walk towards the bathroom then change. He needed to head work.

Everyone would through he would be a lawyer,doctor of something but Suho always dreamed to having his own cafe and his father supported him even their friends. Jukyung, his ex lover was now his best friend and working on his cafe as a manager.

Suho stare at the mirror while fixing his clothes and getting ready while putting perfume. After getting ready he lock the door of his apartment and left to go to work.

He arrive and smile while many costumers was eating and chatting at their cafe, Suho smile watching his business was succesful. He went on his office and start working to forget Seojun.

Jukyung, on the other hand got a text from Han Seojun so he quickly text him back.

What's up?

Did my baby, block me?

Wait?,Suho why would he block you?

I don't know,I can't see his account's everywhere in Facebook,Instagram and more.

Wait let me ask him!

K

Jukyung hide her phone and towards Suho and ask if he block him, Yes I did and don't ask many questions it's his fault Suho said and order her to leaved. Jukyung left and text Seojun again.

I don't know what happend!,he got cold when he heard your name!,and yes he did he block you!

Why would he block me?

Find it your self,fix it I don't want him to see sad or became his past self.

K,thanks

Seojun was really worried, that's when he saw Soojin shared and he was shock. She shared the post of a news about him and his co-star.

This is the 10th fake rumors,my baby maybe beliaved since it's really us.

Seojun grit when Rian came and sat beside him then ask what happend. Dang,you need to explain that Rian said and smile.

Seojun nooded as he watch Rian left, Just wait Suho, your getting a punishment Seojun through and smirk.

The Next Day

Suho yawn as he get ready for his day off and stay at his apartment, He wear a pink hoodie and a black pants. He was drying his hair when he heard the door bell. He put down what he was holding and went to open the door.

Suho open the door and to his shock, stood there was his boyfriend wearing a expensive clothing and glasses whole holding a lagage.

Seojun? Suho mumble while Seojun smirk and hug Suho who didn't hug him and let Seojun, Suho stood there frozen while Seojun get inside putting his lagage aside and sit on the couch.

He look around and smile, this was the place he often visit and sleep years ago. Suho was confused. Why are you? I mean how did you get here? Suho ask. Seojun chuckle. To see of course he said.

Don't lie to me,your to busy to see me just enjoy your time with someone. Suho said and get inside his room forgetting to lock it. Seojun took of his hoodie and glasses as he went inside Suho room then silently lock it.

Suho was fixing his bed, he gasp when two strong arms was wrap around his small waist.

You did something bad baby! Seojun whisper while licking Suho neck. Suho was biting his lips. Suddenly.

Seojun pinned Suho to the wall and kissed him hardly making his lips bleed, Suho moaned out from pleasure and pain at the same time.

Seojun threw Suho on the bed Strip Seojun demanded, Suho was scared so he quickly undressed himself Goodboy! Seojun smirk.

Seojun grab something from his pocket it was a handcuff he quickly handcuffed Suho.

S-seojun n-not the handcuffs please. Suho begged.

You were a badboy so now take your punishment. Suho just nodded his eyes were teary from the pain. Seojun smirk and got on top of Suho kissing him again hardly.

Suho moaned into the kiss, Seojun undressed and entered him a without any warning making Suho scaream yet again he started moving not letting Suho adjust and Suho was feelings so much pain.

Ahhh, S-seojun s-slow Suho moaned loudly and Seojun being himself went even faster making Suho scream louder. Seojun felt himseld close too after some hard thrusts they both came and Suho closed his eyes tiredly.
But Seojun started moving again. Ahhh, what are you doing? Suho moaned out your punishment is still not done babyboy.

2_3_4_5_6 rounds till Seojun stopped and layed down next to Suho breathing heavily. Suho has already passes out making Seojun amiel seeing the view in front of him. Messy hair,swollen red lips and body full of love marks Suho was exhausted.

Seojun picks Suho up and goes to the bathroom to take a bath he lays Suho on the bath and he lays beside Suho taking him in his arms. I love you, I will explain everything Seojun whisper kissing his forehead softly.

The Next Morning

Seojun was the one to wake up, he smile when he see the most beautiful person he ever since was cuddling with him. He kiss his face everywhere and slowly wake him up.

Morning Seojun whisper and kiss Suho lips, Suho groaned his body is hurts. Suho look over Seojun and blushed when he remember what happend.

Love, I think I need to explain something Seojun said and smile. Suho nodded.

Me and Rian was just friends we were making his girlfriend jealous because they got in an argument and it work but some fans got it wrong and you saw it. Seojun explain while Suho remained silent. I'm sorry, i-it's just this is the 10th time and I can't bare it anymore so I through you finally change me and be with her Suho said and tears fall from his eyes. Seojun hug him. Shhh,don't cry don't worry I will spend so much time with you.

Ever since that day, as Seojun promised he moved in Suho apartment so after work they will spend time together.

"Han Seojun, The famous celebrity of Korea was spotted dating with Lee Suho, the successful business man Mr,Lee son. They were spotted dating in a restaurant while holding hands and hugging together"

Seojun read the new and he smile, He confirmed their relationship and finally they didn't need to hide their relationship from anyone anymore they even got fans all around the word.

- The End -