I liked you

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 : 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆,𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆.

__________

Everyone look at her best friend at the corner of the room they were so close while scrolling through their phones.,Seojun was smiling while his head is resting on Suho shoulder.

Suho remained silent he knew Seojun was texting with someone so he did and he was also smiling but it was all just a pretend.

Jukyung who is Seojun girlfriend came and ask if she could talk to her boyfriend, Seojun quickly left and didn't say anything., Suho glared at his classmates.

Suho quickly stand as he grab his bag and left the school,he quickly go home and lock on his room then cried.

What else can he do?,being in love with his best friend was hurt and he can't say it since his best friend was straight and already in a relationship. It hurts him and he wish Seyeon was there for him.

His phone ring as he look over it.,It was Seojun he turn off his phone and cried he decide to think of something good.

"𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅!" He through and rub his eyes. the next day he didn't go to school he just stay home.

𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏

For the few weeks. Suho was avoiding me why? I don't know why he is avoiding me I tried to talk to him but he didn't respond just walk away he always did that, when I was asking him to look on me he didn't.

What is happening on him I miss the old Suho.

Jukyung was always angry at me since I keep focusing on Suho which I didn't mind at all.

It's been past weeks, and it's making me angry he keep avoiding me so I try again.

"𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐!" I said and he froze on his spot we were in rooftop so no one will see us. he try to walk away but I held his arms which making him try to get rid of me.

"𝑾𝑯𝒀 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑽𝑶𝑰𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑬?" I shout.

For a minutes he use all his strength and push me away he turn on me with tears in his eyes.

"𝑾𝑯𝒀 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮?,𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑿 𝑴𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑿 𝑴𝒀 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼?" He shout that make me shock. Feelings for me.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆?" I said and he grit his teeth in anger.

"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰' 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒚? 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘!," He said and tears keep falling from his eyes.