Yeah, it's definitely gonna be fine. (2)

Start from the beginning

So she pulled over to the side of the road and cried. She cried because David didn't love her. Because nobody loved her. Heck, who would love her after she failed to complete the plan?

The plan.

Oops.

She quickly unlocked her phone once again, and went to her contacts. There were three pinned contacts:

Kara B)

Mini Mouse

Mom :D

No way I'm calling Mom, She thought.

Mini or Kara, Mini or Kara, Mini or Kara...

Aru clicked and randomly called one of them, and it turned out to be Mini.

Mini picked up almost immediately. Aru wanted to speak, but she just broke down.

"I- He- Lied. Cheated- On me. Why? I-" was all she could make out.

"Aru, speak clearly." This was Kara.

"He doesn't love me! He cheated on me, Kara!" Aru yelled.

There was silence from the other end.

"He did WHAT?!" A familiar voice yelled.

Brynne, Aru realized, Of course, they probably decided to stay together and wait for my updates.

Somehow, that thought made her feel worse. She felt horrible knowing that Aiden had to figure out that she failed. Aiden would probably be mad. Maybe he wouldn't talk to her, or even be her friend as she had hoped. Maybe they would just get married and end up in a seriously screwed up relationship. That thought just made her want to cry harder, since it was so darn hard to hate Aiden.

During work, she thought Aiden was stuck-up, just because a bunch of girls followed him all the time, and the way he looked. But after getting to know him, Aru just wanted to spend more time with Aiden. His presence was... Comforting.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize what was going on on the other end. It sounded like Brynne and Rudy were arguing.

"Where are you, Aru?" Aiden was speaking, and relief flooded through Aru. She looked up, trying to find a sign.

"Monter Lane," Aru replied. She hated how fragile her voice sounded.

"Monter Lane isn't that far, is it? Can you drive over to my place?"

"I don't know!" Aru cried. If she tried, she would be too distracted. She'd probably crash into something and end up hurting herself. If that happened to her, her mother would probably freak out about how Aru had to heal before the wedding and that it would take a long time to postpone everything after inviting so many guests.

"I tried for the past couple minutes but- but I couldn't, I-" Her voice broke, and she started sobbing again.

"I'm coming."

Aru's heart seemed to flutter at the way Aiden's voice sounded. He seemed genuinely concerned, like he wanted to be there and comfort her. And the thing was, she wanted him to be there and comfort him.

Knowing Aiden was going to come, she felt a bit of relief flood through her. Aru cut the call and threw the phone aside. She comforted herself with the fact that Aiden would be there soon.

Aiden's coming...

Aiden's coming...

Aiden's coming...

DAVID CHEATED ON YOU! Her brain screamed.

Aru buried her face in her palms and cried for what seemed like the millionth time. No matter how many tears she shed, more seemed to come.

"ARU!" In the distance, someone seemed to have yelled her name.

And that was the last thing she heard before everything went black.

A/N

Yay cliffhanger!!

I just wanted to say...

TYSM!!!!

Since when was this #1 in aruden???

And the best rank is #27 in mini?!?!

(Welp, the ranks will probably change soon, but I'll take pride in the fact that at least it happened.)

How do I have over 600 reads for my crappy, unprofessional teenage writing?

I'm so thankful for all the reads and votes. Pls comment, it keeps me going <3

Once again, TY!!!

-Fishy