Yeah, it's definitely gonna be fine. (2)

A/N

Lots of depressing thoughts in this one :(

Also, Kymara is a character I made up!

David looked up, startled to see Aru.

"Wait-" He started, but Aru had already picked up her keys and dashed out the door.

Aru got into the car and slammed the door shut.

You're killing my vibe,

In ways words cannot describe...

Aru punched the mute button. Through the window she could see David walking out, the girl right behind him, but Aru just ignored them.

And so she pulled out of his driveway and turned around. A waterfall of tears ran down her face. Through her rearview mirror, she could see David just standing there, watching as Aru sped away. The girl had her arms wrapped around David, but he didn't return the hug. David looked... regretful? Aru brushed that thought away. No way he would still love Aru.

Love.

He never even loved her, did he?

And maybe she never loved him either.

She could get over him.

Yeah, right, She thought numbly.

Suddenly, she thought about all the missed calls and voicemails that she had received from David this morning, but hadn't noticed since her notifications were off.

Still driving, she unlocked her phone, and played one of the voicemails. David's voice filled the car.

Aru, I've been trying to call you but you weren't picking up. Please, don't come to my house. Let's forget about the plan. You can do something else, but- But don't run away with me. I hate to admit it, but I think I've found someone else. I'm sorry.

Aru bit back a sob.

So it's been going on for a really long time, and I've never seen it, She thought as she clicked the second voice mail.

Aru, I'm sorry, I really want to explain things to you. I tried calling you, and you didn't pick up, so I'm just going to explain things now. Please, listen to me. A month ago, my mom revealed to me that she had promised her best friend to get me married to her daughter, Kymara. I was against it, since I liked you, but I met her, and... And she's really nice. I told her all about us, and she understands. Our wedding is in a month-

Aru slammed the brakes. A month.

Compared to the six months that she had, a month was barely any time at all.

But that wasn't what made her want to slap her ex.

-But can we still be friends?

Her blood boiled. He had cheated on Aru, and now he wanted to be friends? There was no way she was going to be friends with the guy who cheated on her, especially if he was hanging out with the girl he cheated on her with.

Aru thought about how this girl, Kymara, looked. She was tall and had shiny black hair and amber eyes. She was way prettier than Aru could ever be.

Just the thought of Kymara made her ten times angrier, and her anger just led to more tears falling down her cheeks.

And a moment later, she realized she was in the middle of the road, and a bunch of angry drivers were going around her.

Aru quickly started to drive again, but with so much on her mind, so much to take in and digest, she really couldn't.