Prologue Part 4: With a Smile

Jade's P.O.V.

I am a normal baby.

That is what I realized about three years after I was pushed out of the womb. Isn't that a good thing, you ask? Well yeah, but I feel like I'm the odd one out of my siblings...

After all, I'm the only one who didn't live a past life.

Anyhow, my name is Jade Hoshino. Like I said, I'm a normal baby. I didn't live a past life, unlike my two siblings. They didn't really mind that I knew that they lived past lives, and I don't either. Still, it makes my four-year-old brain curious... How is it even possible to reincarnate? Well, it's not something I should mull over. I have a very long life ahead of me, after all! Now is the time to enjoy my youth, so Aqua-nii-chan says. 

It's been three years since we went to that film set to shoot the movie that Mama and Aqua-nii-chan appeared in. According to Auntie Miyako, Mr. Director was nominated for an award since the movie was so good. And Mama's acting...

Whether people liked it or not, Mama stole the show in that film

Whether people liked it or not, Mama stole the show in that film. Her acting may not have been on par with Aqua-nii-chan or Kana-chan, but there's just something about her presence that made her steal the spotlight. That's just how amazing she is.

Aside from that, my life has progressed a lot in these 3 years. In the years that have passed since the filming, I've developed not just my vocabulary and vocal skills, but my guitar playing skills as well. I've graduated from the ukulele and have moved on to an actual guitar. I have President Saitou to thank for that...

I was in my room, holding my guitar while looking at the guitar tabs I wrote. My guitar was a birthday present from President Saitou. It was a Stadd-09 Acoustic-Electric Guitar that came all the way from this country called the Philippines. The reason why it was imported? Well... let's just say I was feeling a bit greedy...

(Fun Fact: While I don't play the guitar, my brother who does actually owns a Stadd guitar, so I decided to use a Stadd-09 for this story

(Fun Fact: While I don't play the guitar, my brother who does actually owns a Stadd guitar, so I decided to use a Stadd-09 for this story. The guitar sounds good. Plus, this model here is used by Ely Buendia, the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of the Eraserheads. I'm a huge fan of them, so I apologize if I overuse their songs.)