This warm and harmonious scene made her extremely jealous.

    The emotions that had been suppressed with great difficulty came up again.

    Xiuman was not reconciled, she was a rare female after all, and she was much prettier than other females in the tribe. Which male in the tribe sees her and doesn't court her to curry favor with her.

    The number of males courting her is beyond count.

    On the leader's side, it's not even as good as an abandoned kitten.

    She was so jealous that she wanted to rush up and throw away that annoying kitten, but thinking of the warning words from the leader outside the cave just now, she could only suppress this urge.

    Squeezing his throat and pretentiously, he stepped forward to coquettishly with the leader Chao again, "Boss, can you give me a bowl of fish soup? I really want to drink it too, this fish soup looks..." "No." The

    man who was picking the fishbone thought He didn't want to ruthlessly rejected her request.

    He made this fish soup specially for his poor little one, so no one wants to drink it.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 690

    Having been rejected many times already, Xiu was not surprised by this answer. Although she was a little disappointed, she did not feel discouraged and planned to give up.

    Seeing an empty stone pier beside Leader Chao, she immediately rolled her eyes, twisted her waist enchantingly, and slowly went to Leader Chao to sit down.

    Xiusheng has a tall and plump figure, walking with her waist twisted like this is full of style.

    The two male orcs who came in behind were breathing quickly, and couldn't move their eyes at all.

    It's a pity that the man sitting in front of the fire pit still didn't even look at her.

    All eyes were focused on the bowl of fish soup in his hand, as if only that bowl of fish soup existed in the world.

    Even if she sat down beside him, she failed to attract his attention, as if she was sitting next to him just a piece of air.

    What was even more irritating was that the annoying kitten in his arms even gleefully made a face at himself, "Slightly slightly—"

    her face turned livid with anger.

    Damn the little sick cat, she must kill the leader when he is not in the tribe!

    Xiu secretly glared at the kitten, tried to maintain a smile on his face, and talked to the man beside him, "Boss, are you picking fishbone?" "

    As the leader of the tribe, how can you do that ?" This kind of work, this kind of trivial matter is up to me, I often do this..."

    While talking affectionately, Xiubian deliberately leaned her body against the man, and reached out to take the cup in his hand. stone bowl.

    But his eyes fell directly on the man's big bony hand holding the bowl.

    Obviously the intention is not on the bowl but on the man.

    Su Lang lay lazily on the man's lap, looking at Xiu's eyes, his little face wrinkled into a ball.