The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10

Start from the beginning

    The thick snow soon covered him completely, blending with the whole snow field.

    Fortunately, Su Lang pawed for a long time with his claws after passing through, and managed to get out of the snow.

    Yes, the original owner is just an inconspicuous little cannon fodder in this plane, and he doesn't even have a name.

    The only effect on the plot is that after the heroine crossed over, he found his body while making a snowman outside to show off his talent.

    Then he dug a hole for him and buried him, and used it to show his kindness to the raiders. This is his only use.

    The heroine of this plane is a time traveler, who happened to be here when the snow disaster happened.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 680 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 2

    After transmigrating, he was chased by a group of wild beasts. When he narrowly escaped death, he happened to meet the leader of the leopard tribe who was out hunting.

    Thinking she was a rare female leopard leader, he rescued her and brought her back.

    After entering the tribe of the leopard tribe, the heroine quickly won the hearts of all the orcs in the tribe by virtue of modern knowledge and means, and was regarded by the orcs in the tribe as the messenger of God sent from heaven.

    There are three attackable objects in this plane. Depending on the selected attackable objects, the follow-up plots are also different.

    No. 1 target is Chao, the leader of the leopard clan, who was named Chao because the tide rose when he was born.

    The orcs in this world don't have the concept of surnames, so they only have names but not surnames, even the leader is no exception.

    In the tribe, the strong are respected, and whoever is the strongest is the leader. Because of the strongest strength, Chao has already become the leader when he was young.

    He has a calm and generous personality, and is particularly strong in action. Because of his handsome appearance, he has many admirers in the clan.

    But he has no intention of getting married, and only wants to solve the single problem for the single guys in the tribe.

    According to the plot of the game, Ushio met the heroine who was attacked and chased by wild beasts when she went out to hunt.

    Thinking that there are still many young guys in the tribe who can't marry a wife, seeing that she is a rare female, I rescued her and brought her back.

    I thought she looked weak, not as strong as other female orcs in the tribe.

    She must have nothing to do and can only give birth to children in the tribe, but she did not expect that she is very smart.

    He can easily solve various problems of the tribe, and can easily lead them to find food that can be eaten in winter, which often brings him various surprises.

    After getting along for a while, Chao, the leader of the leopard clan, quickly fell in love with the heroine.

    Later, after experiencing many difficulties, the two became partners and lived happily together.