| Summer Vacation - Steve Harrington* |

Name: Angelina Johnson

Warnings: Lots of smut (in bold)

Word count: 5k

***

My father was filthy rich, which is exactly how he managed to lure my mother in. Then, they created me and me alone. No siblings, just me. Most of the time the house was empty, my father had his business trips and my mother tagged along for the free vacation. They never invited me or even thought about it. Which is why I was confused when my father barged into my room one day, telling me to pack a suitcase. When he gave me no further information, I went to my mother. She explained that the families of the company he worked with were renting a beach house for the summer. So, I packed a suitcase and we left.

Once we arrived, we picked our rooms and settled in. I picked the one furthest from my parents, which happened to have a bathroom, so it was a win win. Except that the bathroom was attached to another room as well, but I didn't think that was a big deal.

I finished putting away all of my belongings and slid my suitcase under the bed, before flopping down onto the bed. It was later in the night and after a long flight, I was exhausted. But, before I could get some sleep, there was a knock at my door. My bathroom door. I got up and opened the door. A boy that looked to be about my age stood in front of me. His hair was fluffy and the same shade of brown as his eyes. Honestly, he was pretty hot.

"Hey," I said, surprised by his visit.

"Hey," He smiled. "I'm Steve Harrington,"

"Angelina Johnson," I introduced myself. "I assume you're my bathroom buddy?"

"Mhm," He hummed, looking down at my thin tank top and tight shorts.

"So, Steve, where are you from?" I asked, crossing my arms under my chest.

"Indiana. What about you, Angelina?" He asked, stepping closer.

"New York," I answered.

"City girl, huh?"

"Mhm," I hummed inches away from his face.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He whispered and I nodded softly. "I know we literally just met, but I really want you."

"I know," I whispered, pulling him closer by his belt. "But, I can't make it that easy for you,"

I gently shoved him back into the bathroom and shut the door. I flipped back into my bed and this time was able to go to sleep, now feeling a bit more excited about this summer.

-+-

That next week consisted of me flirting with Steve, but not letting him touch me, which drove him crazy. By the end of the week, he'd had enough. So, with my consent of course, he took control and fucked me on the bathroom counter. And it only got better from there.

-+-

About a week later, it was a sunny morning when I went to the kitchen to find some breakfast and then found my parents in the process.

"Good morning, Angelina." My mother said with a smile.

I could tell she was already slightly tipsy, even at 9 am. My father knew too, based on the half nod he gave me.