Two.

Voices. (gxg)
Chapter two.

WINNIE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It's been a week since I saw that woman. A week of thinking about her. A week of wanting to see her again. It is killing me, just like she killed that guy.

The voices have been a bit worse. They've been more.. active and more loud since two days ago. It's driving me mad.

I wanted to get my mind off the woman so I decided to go out and shop for myself and my cat because I love spoiling my baby.

Of course, I can never do that in peace.

"Go into cafe."

I groaned and pushed open the door.

As I was walking in I bumped into someone, making an iced tea spill all down me.

"Watch out for the person."

"Watch out for the person?! Thanks for the fucking warning!" I said a bit too loud.

"Bitch."

"Hoe." I said a bit quieter this time.

"Sorry." A voice said. A familiar voice, a voice that wouldn't get out my head for two days.

"It's fine." I said, standing up. I then looked at the person and I was correct. It was that attractive woman.

"Do you want me to buy you another one?" I asked a bit worried, "No. It wasn't for me, it was for my brother. He can get it himself next time." She said coldly. "Oh. Uhm, okay." I mumbled.

"Do you need something?" She questioned, raising a brow.

"Say no."

"Well, what the fuck, would I say?" I snapped quietly.

"Pardon?" The fine lady in front of me said, "I-I mean, no. No I don't, I'm sorry. I was just leaving."

"Leave."

I then left the cafe with my cheeks burning.

"Leave cafe."

"You're really fucking behind today, aren't you? I am out the cafe!" I cried, looking like a crazy person. Only to realise that the woman had been walking past me to hear all that.

I groaned and was on my way to the mall, once again.

***

I barely even looked what was on the shelf before I got a phone call from work. Saying I had a meeting with some rich assholes and I had to come in. I was so annoyed.

I honestly wasn't bothered anymore, so I walked slowly. Purposely being late. If they want to ruin my time to spoil my cat and myself then those rich snobs can wait.

When I walked through the big glass doors, Bianca immediately took notice. "Girl, you are 15 minutes late." She said, "Yes and they made me come in on a Sunday. I was ready to spoil Beanie!" I huffed. "Sorry, hun, that did not happen." Bia stated. "Yep." I whined and got into a lift, pressing the floor 8 button.