Chapter 6 - pancake mix

the morning after Nat and Lottie's little 'rendezvous' (still naked) 

9:17am

Lottie woke up first, laying on her back with her head resting on her left hand that was behind her head, and her right arm laying across her stomach. her hand, latched on to the tiny blondes.

staring at the girl's beautiful facial features, she smiles. that's when Nat wakes up. laying on her right side, shuffled down about 3/4 a foot below Lottie with her arm rested on the brunette's side with their fingers interlocked. 

"good morning sleepy girl " - Lottie says 

Nat giggles 

"morning Lot" - she replies. 

"how long have you been awake for?" 

Lottie hadn't even acknowledged the question.. all she could so was gaze into Nats sparkly hazel eyes and grin at her little sleepy voice

"lot?"

"hey, yeah, sorry what was the question?" - Lottie asks 

"how olds your mom and is she free tonight?!" 

"wha-- fuck off scatorccio! " - Lottie laughs and tries to tickle Nat. Nat climbs on top of her, one leg either side of Lottie's body and pins her arms up behind her head using her little pale hands. 

"oh you really want me dont you!" - lottie smirks 

Nat, who takes no time to hesitate, lowers her head and begins to passionately make out with the tall girl, Lottie moans slightly as Nat reaches down to kiss her neck. Lottie pulls away 

"what do you wanna do today tiny?" - she asks 

"this" Natalie smirks and keeps eye contact with Lottie as she goes back down to leave red marks on the girls neck. 

"na-ha-at, i'm serious, do u wanna skip and we could go to the store and get some food? or we could go out somewhere?" 

Nat sits up, siting on Lottie's hips

"what about pancakes? this guy my mom dated once bought me a pancake pan for christmas, he only stayed for 3 weeks but he had money so I didn't complain" 

"haha sure babe, lets go make some sugar daddy pancakes... but I think we need to put some clothes on first!" - Lottie adds, she chuckles and Natalie agrees.

they both sit up, Nat puts on a pair of white basketball shorts with a baggy black hoodie. Lottie puts her hoodie and skinny jeans back on 

"you know those jeans really define your ass right" - natalie says 

"why the fuck did u think I wore them over here Natalie.. silly"

Nat looks at her, all she can think about is the fact that she got railed last night by a literal Goddess.

Lottie takes Nat's hand and drags her into the kitchen, searches the cupboards for the ingredients that they needed 

"flour and vanilla extract.. got it, where's the pan?"

Natalie reaches down in to the drawer next to the oven and pulls out the pancake pan. 

they both walk out holding hands, but as soon as Natalie has locked up the trailer she doesn't take Lottie's hand back. to be fair, her neighbourhood was rough. any sign of anything like this and she would get done for, for sure. 

they arrive to the supermarket. its huge. 

"holy crap! I've never been to a supermarket this big" nat states