Chapter 5 - The beginning of us

(last part? - see the end when finished reading)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what is it Lottie?" 

Lottie lets herself in and walks to Nat's room. 

how the hell does she know where my room is?

"okay look I bully you because I have feelings for you okay!? I've had feelings for you for months and I didn't know how to deal with them. I did that at Jackie's because I wanted you to feel the same way and it's become increasingly clear that you don't feel the same at all and thats why you left early on Saturday. I freaked you out and now you hate me" 

whilst Lottie is ranting on about all of this, all Nat can think about is the fact that Lottie Matthews has a crush on her. she feels the same way. this is the best day of her life. 

"woah woah woah hold your horses" - Nat states 

shit she hates me for real now - Lottie says to herself in her head 

"Lot.. to be fair I hated you for years. but ever since Jackie's you've had this huge effect on me and I feel the same way. I felt sick to my stomach at the fact that I was in love with you and all I've wanted to do for the past 2 da-"

Natalie is cut off by the tall brunette who places her hand up against the wall that Nat was leaning against. Lottie's lips clash with Nat's. showing no mercy, they begin to hardcore make out. it was sloppy. Lottie's arms around Nat's neck and Nat begins to place her hands on Lottie's hips. they continue kissing when Lottie grabs Nat's shoulders and pushes her down onto her bed. 

Nat wanted.. needed Lottie so bad

Lottie takes off Nat's shirt in a hurry. as she throws the shirt onto the floor, Nat's bright red bra is revealed. Lottie believed she was the most beautiful girl to ever exist. 

Nat begins to quietly moan. 

Lottie unzips her hoodie a rapid pace, revealing that she had nothing (and I mean nothing) on underneath. she begins squeezing Nat's huge boobs as they continue to such on each others faces. both breathing heavily, Lottie then places one leg on the outside of Nat's left leg and the other in between the blondes legs. 

Nat places her hands on Lottie's hips and begins directing her hips forward and backward.

holy shit her boobs are in my face... I've been waiting for this FOREVER

Lottie stops kissing Nat and rushes down to her jeans to start unbuttoning them 

"is this okay?" - the brunette asks, panting and craving more. 

Nat nods quickly. Lottie pulls her jeans off, Nat sits up so that Lottie can take her bra off. she does, their boobs, now both visible, Nat's mouth immediately latches onto one, whilst squeezing the other. Lottie lets out a big moan. Lottie kneels up and slides off her skirt, she's left in only her panties.

Lottie kisses Nat then goes down to her neck, sucking on it and leaving a dark red mark. Lottie then slowly ponders lower, kissing Nat's neck, then chest, in between her boobs (also teasing them with her mouth), her stomach and finally reaching her panties. 

"take them off.. do whatever Lottie, please!" Nat begged. so Lottie did as she was told. she slipped off the small blondes underwear and barely touching Nat's pussy, she can feel the girls wetness.

"Jesus you really have wanted me haven't you " Lottie slightly giggles 

Nat moans

"shhh.. keep it in baby. I'm not finished yet"

Nat stays quiet but struggling to keep her moans in. 

Lottie then begins to suck between Nat's folds without giving the girl warning. 

Natalie lets out the loudest moan Lottie had ever heard. her back arches and she grabs onto the brunettes hair. Lottie sticks her tongue into Nat's clit.

barely starting, Lottie suddenly stops. 

"nooo" Nat moans 

"please keep going.. PLEASE!"

"tell me how much you want me.. tell me what you want me to do to you" - Lottie demands 

"Lot please"

"do it" Lottie snaps back

"I- I want you to fuck me so hard until I can't walk. Lottie please" - she was desperate 

her moans grew faster as Lottie began pumping her fingers inside of her, she remains keeping eye contact with the blonde and moves her head down to her pussy. she takes her fingers out of her and began to tongue fuck her. Lottie uses her free hand to slide her fingers down her own panties and begins to rub herself

Nat's body shook, her hips thrusting forward, her moans growing so loud that Lottie's sure the neighbours can hear but neither of them cared. they needed each other.

"I'm going to cum" Nat screams

"did I give you permission to cum? keep it in until I say your allowed to" Lottie demanded

Lottie now sticks 2 fingers inside of the girl and begins to pump them in and out. curling her fingers and hitting Nat's g-spot. 

"m-mmhmmh" - Nat moans, orgasming.

"I can't keep it in.. please"

"let it out baby" - Lottie instructs 

"MMHHMHMMHHH" Nat moans and releases cum all over Lottie's fingers. Lottie takes her fingers out of the girl and sucks the cum off of her fingers. 

she then sticks her fingers in Nat's mouth, making the now weak girl taste herself. they continue making out when Nat suddenly flips Lottie over. Nat glides her fingers down and into Lottie's panties using her fingers to make circles around Lottie's pussy, she then uses her tongue to make circles around the brunettes pussy and thrusts her tongue inside of her. 

Lottie lets out one huge moan and cums 

"ohh FUUUUUCKK" 

"you really needed that didn't you!? u can't last 4 seconds!" - Nat sarcastically jokes and chuckles.

"shut up Scatorccio... come here" Lottie giggles and kisses Nat 

they're both under Nat's duvet, snuggling. this time Nat has her arms around Lottie whose slightly propped up. 

"I didn't mean to punch you in the lip on Friday, I really didn't.... but to be fair you did look super hot" - Nat says and Lottie giggles.

"you know you're hot when you moan right?" Lottie adds and makes the tiny blonde giggle. 

just a few minutes later Nat falls asleep on top of Lottie. Lottie pulls the duvet over the both of them and falls asleep with Nat. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, should I continue on this story or should I just leave it here? up to you!