Three

Alice's POV:

Thea is resting between my legs, her face laying on the pillow next to mine. We look at each other blankly, waiting for one another to do something... say something. Nothing happens. I can feel her warm breath against my face, and there is a sense of comfort in it.

One of Thea's hairs fell onto her face and covered her right eye. I blow gently on it to move it out of her eye, and she giggles.

"What's so funny?" I ask, still trying to remove the hair from her face with my breath.

"You." She simply says.

"What -" and before I can say anything, she moves towards me, our faces almost touching. I can feel her. Finally, I know what was missing from our friendship all this time. It was never supposed to be friendship at all.

"Is this okay?" She asks me, and I can say anything I'm in shock and awe of her. I nod my head gently. This time, I lean forward. 

My hand travels up to Thea's face and pushes back the hair behind her ear. I don't move my hand, but her ear slides perfectly into the gap between my fingers. I'm holding her, wanting her.

She looks at me, tension so thick you could cut it, and kisses me. It's all I've ever wanted. All I've ever needed.

Her lips pressed against mine, slowly moving. She's so soft and fragile, and I'm not. So many thoughts kept running through my head, and I eventually pulled back.

"What's wrong?" Thea asked me.

"Nothing, I just don't want to hurt you." I say, my voice trembling.

"You're not going to hurt me!" She says a bit louder and bolder than I would have liked.

She's crouched up on her knees, and my legs are wrapped loosely around hers. She drops, her hands either side of me, our faces centimetres apart from each other. She looks at me and smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"You're just so annoying," she says, and now I'm so confused, "but I wanna kiss you more."

"That's okay with me." I say so simply. The words just fit together.

"Thought it would be," she says with a smirk. I look back at her and swallow. Hard. I blink, thinking it was all just a dream, but there she was in full beauty, right in front of me. It was better than a dream, better than anything I could imagine.

It's all I've wanted for forever.

She crashes our lips together, wanting more and more. I dont know what's happening because all I can do is kiss her more. And more. Until our lips find a steady pace going hungrily at each other, just enough that the world seems to stop. Everything is frozen. No one else exists. It's just Thea and I against the world.

My hands travel from Thea's face to her shoulders and down to her hips. She's perfectly curved in every which way. Her body presents itself to me as if it were mine and mine only. God. She's so beautiful. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've never really looked at her properly until now. Fuck. I'm so stupid.

How long has she liked me?

How long have I liked her..?

I'm driving myself insane over this. My brain can't think of anything else apart from her.

Her tongue is fighting mine for dominance.

It's so HOT.

She's winning, but only because I'm allowing her to and, God, that was not a bad choice. She clearly knows what she's doing. And she's doing it so fucking well.

Thea's POV:

I don't know what is happening. Alice is on my face kissing the fuck out of me. For once, it feels so perfectly fine, the world. All my issues, gone. I want Alice to love me the way I loved her, I want her to see herself like I see her, I want her to love herself like I love her. Until now I've only ever seen her in a platonic way, I guess I was missing out on a LOT...

I don't want Alice to ever, EVER, let go of my body, it doesn't feel right without her touching me. I need her close to me, I want her to feel me, every part of me, it never seemed enough. 

I held Alice's face tighter, bringing her even closer to me. there is literally no space between us.
She untuck my skirt from my purple school skirt and puts her hands on my back, travelling up further until she reaches the back of my bra.