Wait a minute- My best friend is my crush- 8

Start from the beginning

Yoko: Divi, it's okay. Besides it's kind of funny.

Divina: Wait Divi? You have a nickname for me?

Yoko: Yea I do. Why? You don't like it?

Divina: No! It's cute! I just haven't heard you say it before.

Yoko: Well I figured since you're basically my best friend, I'd give you a nickname.

Divina: Well that's really cute thank you!

Enid: Yokiiii!!! Why didn't you tell me y'all were-

Yoko: Okay ima stop you right there E. And I already know what your gonna say so, divi is just my best friend, nothing more. Secondly, Yoki?

Enid: Okay noted. Whattt, do you know how hard it is to give you a nickname 🙄

Yoko: Well don't call me it again

Divina: Yoki is kind of a cute nickname for you grumpy bat

Enid: Ha, div-div agrees with me!

Yoko: Well your out of luck cause only divi can call me "yoki"

Enid: EXCUSE ME 😡

Divina: Hate to break it for you two but we should at least get Tan here a blood pack.

Yoko: Yup, let's go divi.

Enid: Later Yokovina!!

Yoko: "Tan" and "Yoki"? I am kind of wondering why everyone is calling us Yokovina.

Divina: Let them have there fun. And yes those are two of your nicknames with your name, and kari.

Yoko: You and Kent are probably the only ones who know my middle name. I'm curious for your other nicknames for me starfish.

Divina: Hmm, you'll find out soon enough, well I need to go help student council with some things for the Sun fest.

Yoko: I'll meet up with you later then?

Divina: Yup! Later Pretty bat girl!

Divina kissed Yoko on her cheek as she took her bag from Yoko's hand, leaving the bat girl flustered af in the hallway. Griffin and Kelsey went up to Yoko to snap her out of her trance.

Griffin: Earth to Yoko! You good dude??

Yoko: I swear I'm down bad for her-

Griffin: Well that was obvious but what she do that made you go into dreamland?

Yoko: First she called me "pretty bat girl" then she kissed my cheek and smiled at me before she walked away-

Griffin: Damn, she should have called you simp bat instead-

Yoko: You shush! Your more of a simp then me!

Griffin: Girl-

Kelsey: Jesus your both simps now can we go get some blood packs!!

Yoko: Yeah let's go.

Later into the day, it's time for potions class! The siren trio were at their table and Kelsey, Enid, Yoko, and Griffin were sitting at the table beside the sirens. Class started and the teacher said that since most students were either behind or more advanced then there class, they were just going to have a free day to catch up. Bianca, Kelsey, Kent, Griffin, and Enid went ahead and moved together for one, to let Yoko and divina have their alone time, and two, to catch up in there work-

Yoko: Looks like we are ahead of them, once again.

Divina: Yup, it's whatever though, means we can talk more!

Yoko: Definitely, I can't believe we hated each other as kids though.

Divina: Well past is past! Besides you probably know me better then I know myself.

Yoko: Hm, maybe. How was student council this morning?

Divina: Stressful, I would have rather been with you then those knuckleheads.

Yoko: Flattering, but yea I would have rather been with you as well, while I love Kels and Griff, Dawn was getting on my last nerve again.

Divina: Oh I bet, she kept trying to get me in trouble all day today, it's so weird, and in chem, she literally tried to pour chemical X on my head.

Yoko: Did she now? She's a psycho I swear, you are quite literally one of the most kindest people in this school. Did they give her detention?

Divina: Yup, but apparently I left the chemical out while I was putting away some equipment so I also have detention.

Yoko: if it makes you feel better I got detention cause of a bitchass sub, so you won't be stuck with that psycho alone.

Divina: Okay that's kind of funny. But detention will definitely be better with you!

Yoko: Sucks That detention is on a Saturday morning though.

Divina: I know! But at least we have the afternoon to still do something.

Yoko: Definitely.

They both laughed softly together and kept talking with each other. Both were completely clueless about the fact that they both had a crush on each other tho. Once again they ended up holding hands while enjoying the others company.

Divina: Okay but I seriously love your tattoo! It's so beautiful which makes sense of course because it's yours.

Yoko: Thank you Angelfish, my love my rose tattoo as well. But you have to tell me what lotion you use, you have such soft skin.

Divina: I have an extra bottle! I'll give it to you! It's really good, my mom brought it back from Seoul when she visited for a business meeting.

Yoko: I'd love that actually thank you Div.

Divina: Of course bestie!

Yoko's Pov:

God she's literally perfect, I literally could write a whole book series on how much I love this siren. Wait a minute- I'm best friends with my crush- Oh god! How much I'd kill for her to even consider going on a date with me. Maybe I'll ask her out after detention, maybe even pay off weems and the detention teacher to move her and I into a separate room and maybe I'll get her to play truth or dare?

- Retzi