Chapter 9: Part 4

Start from the beginning

"MAMA! I'm ready for my food!" We heard light taps on the door and immediately paused.

"Fuck, I told Kai to come get me for her snack." I whispered to my wife.

"KAI, get Zaya to fix your snack and tell her I told her to!" Ki yelled out loud.

"Okay Mommy!" We heard her heavy ass feet leave our door and I pushed Ki's head back down. She laughed but went at it.

I put my baby in a tight headlock as she thrusted her tongue and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I cant take it...I'm about to..."

"Cum for me Mamas."

As soon as she gave me permission, it was a wrap. Ki licked every bit of my mess as I tried to get myself together and calm down.

She moved me to the top of the bed and kissed me. This wasn't like our earlier kiss, this one was passionate and slow.

For some reason, the way she kissed me made me cry.

"Why are you crying baby? Did I do something wrong?" Kierra asked me. I shook my head no and couldn't stop the tears.

"It's happy tears baby. You make me feel so good. Let me return the favor." I tried to prop myself up and Kierra held me in place.

"Moe it's all about you right now. Don't worry about me." She kissed me again and removed my shirt and bra. She stared at my chest and licked her lips.

The anticipation was killing me as she hungrily stared me down and I was getting aroused all over again.

"We don't have much time so be quiet and keep your arms above your head and you better keep 'em raised." She warned me. I was screaming in my head because she was playing dirty. She pecked a few spots on my skin before using one hand to keep my arms raised against the headboard and the other hand to stick two fingers inside me.

She took turns licking, tugging, and sucking  my breast and all over my upper body, while simultaneously keeping a steady pace with her fingers. 

I was in heaven and it was all because of my queen.

~~~~

Erica's POV, Few hours later

I woke up and saw that the room was pitch black. I felt around for my phone and saw that it was after 7pm. I can't believe I was knocked out for so long. I stretched my body and got up to use the bathroom.

I was already naked so I decided to get in the shower before finding something to eat. After my shower, I brushed my teeth, oiled my body, and placed a bonnet on my head. I got a matching pair of pajamas and slid my UGG slippers onto my feet.

I first checked baby boy's room to seem him fast asleep and kissed his head before closing the door.

I walked down the stairs and heard the kids laughing and music blasting. I went towards the noise and saw them playing games in the family room.

"What y'all up making so much noise for?" Everyone's head turned towards me as Kai ran up to me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"I hoped you brushed your teeth after all we heard today." Zaya said with disgust on her face. I would've been embarrassed if she said this a few years ago but at this point I ain't got no shame in my game.

I stuck my tongue out as she faked throwing up while Ki mushed her head. I sat down with Kai on my lap and watched the oldest two play a game of UNO.

"Baby boy still asleep?" Ki asked me.

I nodded my head and leaned my head on her shoulder. She kissed my forehead as we watched the kids.

"You hungry baby? I made salad and spaghetti tonight." She told me.